Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

WTB: Misc C6 Parts

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2018, 01:42 PM
Mr Black
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Misc C6 Parts

I banged up my Z a few months ago and am finally getting around to fixing it. All in all I feel pretty good about the accident which was caused by a reckless oncoming Civic driver and could have been catastrophic. I had to swerve to avoid the Civic who was cutting across my lane like a bat out of hell causing me to go off road but I managed to thread it through a couple telephone poles like a needle minimizing the damage to my car. The Civic never stopped and luckily no one else was involved.... the damage came when I ran over a pipe with about an 8" o.d that launched me into a parking lot. Nothing major, no frame or engine and little body damage but I need to get a few things to get her off the lift and back on the road so I'm looking for some replacement parts which I have listed below. Let me know if you have anything your looking to get rid of that I have on the list, I'm in Lafayette La and something I could pick up and see before I buy would of course be preferred but I'm open to paying for shipping depending on the rate and price of the part. I posted a couple pics of my girl in her current state.

Front Bumper Cover and Grills/ Fog Lights (preferably black)
Skid Plate
Radiator
Radiator Baffle
Radiator Support
Cooling Fan Assembly
A/C condenser
Black front (split spoke style) 18" wheel "speedline only please"
Front Crossmember
Power Steering Oil Cooler and lines
Engine Oil Cooler and lines
Air Intake (had an Airaid and loved it but let me know what you got)

Thanks,
Attached Images    
Old 02-23-2018, 10:56 PM
00blackc5
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

pm me and I can help with some of these.
Old 02-24-2018, 12:27 AM
Atl_monte
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have about half the list PM sent

Last edited by Atl_monte; 02-24-2018 at 12:29 AM.
Old 02-24-2018, 11:43 AM
chevy427bigblock
Instructor

I have a brand new Z06 bumper from gm...$400 or best offer
Let me know
Old 02-25-2018, 08:23 PM
C/10
Intermediate

Hey I don't know how much of these point you had already purchased. But I have most of them. From a black 08 with 4500 miles on it
Old 02-26-2018, 07:54 PM
rganders
Instructor

Originally Posted by Mr Black
I banged up my Z a few months ago and am finally getting around to fixing it. All in all I feel pretty good about the accident which was caused by a reckless oncoming Civic driver and could have been catastrophic. I had to swerve to avoid the Civic who was cutting across my lane like a bat out of hell causing me to go off road but I managed to thread it through a couple telephone poles like a needle minimizing the damage to my car. The Civic never stopped and luckily no one else was involved.... the damage came when I ran over a pipe with about an 8" o.d that launched me into a parking lot. Nothing major, no frame or engine and little body damage but I need to get a few things to get her off the lift and back on the road so I'm looking for some replacement parts which I have listed below. Let me know if you have anything your looking to get rid of that I have on the list, I'm in Lafayette La and something I could pick up and see before I buy would of course be preferred but I'm open to paying for shipping depending on the rate and price of the part. I posted a couple pics of my girl in her current state.

Front Bumper Cover and Grills/ Fog Lights (preferably black)
Skid Plate
Radiator
Radiator Baffle
Radiator Support
Cooling Fan Assembly
A/C condenser
Black front (split spoke style) 18" wheel "speedline only please"
Front Crossmember
Power Steering Oil Cooler and lines
Engine Oil Cooler and lines
Air Intake (had an Airaid and loved it but let me know what you got)

Thanks,
I don't have many of the parts you're looking for but i do have a pair of good c6 rear fenders and a good right front fender. traded my c6 so i have no use for these now. live just across texas/louisiana border in vidor off ih10. though maybe you could use some spare parts. text me 409-365-9488 or email rganders if interested.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:22 AM
Mr Black
4th Gear

Default Still looking

Originally Posted by C/10
Hey I don't know how much of these point you had already purchased. But I have most of them. From a black 08 with 4500 miles on it
haven't bought anything but the skid bar so far. Can you send pics and prices of what you have. Also, where are you located?
Old 03-03-2018, 11:27 AM
Mr Black
4th Gear

Originally Posted by rganders
I don't have many of the parts you're looking for but i do have a pair of good c6 rear fenders and a good right front fender. traded my c6 so i have no use for these now. live just across texas/louisiana border in vidor off ih10. though maybe you could use some spare parts. text me 409-365-9488 or email rganders if interested.
I think I can block and sand my fenders to save them, the right side just has a minor scrape. Thanks for looking out though.
Old 03-03-2018, 09:58 PM
C/10
Intermediate

Default Z06 parts

Sorry for the delayed response. Call or text me when you can. 631-258-8094

Get notified of new replies

To Misc C6 Parts

Quick Reply: WTB: Misc C6 Parts