Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

NOVA Sterling Chevrolet ODCC SHOW UPDATE

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 02:09 PM
Ibuyvettes
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dosoctaves
I enjoyed the day! Awesome inaugural event it was great to see very nice cars and meet some good folks. Also very nice of Sterling Chevrolet to open the showroom and set the fuelies up next to the new cars. Quite impressive.

Sterling did not have any of it's own cars in the showroom, that 06 ZO6 was privatly owned.
Old 07-17-2006, 02:42 PM
CheezMoe
Melting Slicks

Received 100 Likes on 85 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13,'19-'20

Sterling did not have any of it's own cars in the showroom, that 06 ZO6 was privatly owned
My Bad ...still looked impressive!
Old 07-17-2006, 03:10 PM
1KULC7
Le Mans Master

Received 313 Likes on 136 Posts

Sterling Chevrolet, really gave us the dealership for use Sunday. Dan is correct, every car that was on the immediate show lot and in the showroom floor was privately owned. Sterling only had staff there to actually help us out during the show. Sterling has 12 Corvettes for sale and 1 used Collector Edition (96) Convertible...left them up off the side.

Sterling showed a lot of class and supported the ODCC all the way....GREAT DEALERSHIP....everybody who attended the show was given several coupons to us at Sterling to save money on the maintenance of the Corvette if they wish...including one coupon to save 20% on parts....not bad.

The ODCC is fortuanate to have a good sponsor.......

BTW the person who owned the new Z06....on the showroom floor, joined the ODCC.....day of show.

Old 07-17-2006, 03:28 PM
vlynnc
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08

Greg Pennington from Sterling Chevy is a great guy! We told him of our dilemma finding a certain backordered tire for our vette, and guess what? He called this morning to say he'd found them for us! Now, that's service! Super nice of them to open the showroom, and have the AC on too!
Thanks again!
Old 07-17-2006, 05:30 PM
C6FirstVette
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Great event...but I quess I did a 'no no' and started a separate thread about the event (post) so here is the link>>
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1446270

Sorry...but a few pics anyway
Michael
Old 07-17-2006, 08:03 PM
bluedog20175
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Excellent Event

Thanx to the ODCC for a great event. This was my first real outing with my CE since I got it roadworthy. Was nice to see such a great variety of Vettes. A good time and a great education.

And the heat wasn't too bad -- ya just had to chase the shade along the building

Sterling Chevrolet were great hosts and it was nice to see the money go to such a good cause.

Looking forward to your next event!

Quick Reply: NOVA Sterling Chevrolet ODCC SHOW UPDATE