Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

NCRS show next week (orlando)

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2011, 08:10 PM
0Stainless Addiction
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Adrian-S
excellent show, great to see new and old faces!

-adrian
Nice to get to meet you
Old 02-01-2011, 10:08 AM
RLSebring
Supporting Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Pensacola Florida GO GATORS!!! www.rlsebring.com www.c6c7vette.com
Received 174 Likes on 92 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17

Very good show this year and the weather was perfect. Got to see a lot of friends and made some new ones.

SA, you had them piled in deep so I never got to interrupt to say "Hey". Maybe next time.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:17 PM
cor28vettes
Race Director

Received 1,101 Likes on 853 Posts

Originally Posted by als2052
If you are there to look around, will there be place to park for non participants??
That was one great show. Weather was perfect. Just happened to be in town that weekend after cruisin the Bahamas out of JAX. Not only did I get to see way over 100 Vettes but finally met up w/ my CF buddy Lockmart > 3rs or so. And I never fail to check out Rogers huge supply of mint Vettes. A show in itself. Great guys.

Next year, just park in the field on the other side of the main drag and a fancy new bus will take you back & forth all day long.
Old 02-13-2011, 09:20 AM
lockmart
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cor24vette
That was one great show. Weather was perfect. Just happened to be in town that weekend after cruisin the Bahamas out of JAX. Not only did I get to see way over 100 Vettes but finally met up w/ my CF buddy Lockmart > 3rs or so. And I never fail to check out Rogers huge supply of mint Vettes. A show in itself. Great guys.

Next year, just park in the field on the other side of the main drag and a fancy new bus will take you back & forth all day long.
Was great to meet finally. The show was great, I look forward to it each year.

Quick Reply: NCRS show next week (orlando)