Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

My personal engine builder has moved here to Florida to be closer to me

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2002, 04:56 PM
79MakoL82
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default My personal engine builder has moved here to Florida to be closer to me

I’m SO PSYCHED!!!!!!!!!! My personal engine builder has moved here to Florida to be closer to me. OK, he’s not my PERSONAL engine builder, but I’ve known him for over 12 years and he built the 383 for my Z28. OK, so it was more that he just got fed up with Connecticut than to be closer to me ...BUT STILL. Got a call from him last week to thank me for the Christmas Card. I asked, “you just got it”? That’s when he told me that he packed up his business in Connecticut and has re-located to the Spring Hill, FL area and the card got forwarded and forwarded and forwarded, etc. He had a full service machine shop, sold parts and did performance engine building up in Connecticut and he’s now in the process of setting up his shop down here. This is good news. The Beaver likes good news. :D
Old 04-29-2002, 07:00 PM
Mean Green
Team Owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CI III & IV Vote Ho
CI II, III, IV & V Vet
CI IV Bracket Champ
St. Jude Donor '03-'04

Default Re: My personal engine builder has moved here to Florida to be closer to me (79MakoL82)

:cool: :cheers:
Old 04-29-2002, 07:20 PM
BiZ
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: My personal engine builder has moved here to Florida to be closer to me (Mean Green 2000)

Does he work on LT-5s?

Get notified of new replies

To My personal engine builder has moved here to Florida to be closer to me

Quick Reply: My personal engine builder has moved here to Florida to be closer to me