Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Relocating to SE NC

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2016, 01:00 PM
Fordracer9
Pro

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Default Relocating to SE NC

Well, the house is built and we'll be starting the move in the next few weeks. Moving from Northern Jersey to Brunswick County, NC. Can anybody suggest good shops for the cars? I need a resto type place for the 67 and a performance/tuner shop for the 10. Also some idea about car show or cruise night schedules would be great. I figure I could easily hit most anything between Wilmington and Myrtle Beach.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Fordracer9; 06-15-2016 at 01:00 PM.
Old 06-16-2016, 12:03 PM
cbernhardt
Safety Car

Received 836 Likes on 456 Posts
C1 of Year Finalist (track prepared) 2019

Contact (or join) the Myrtle Beach Corvette club.
Old 06-17-2016, 04:30 PM
Yaupon
Burning Brakes

Received 155 Likes on 127 Posts

FordRacer, There is also Cape Fear Corvette Club out of Wilmington, NC, which has their show in September. Myrtle Beach CC just had their corvette show on 6/4/2016...nice show, but hotter than heck this year. Wilmington Cars and Coffee is on the first Saturday of the month...Chili's parking lot on S. College Rd. C&C obviously is an open show, but typically has 5-10 vettes, and usually someone from the CFCC you can talk to. Regarding tuners there is Carolina Dyno in Wilmington. Owner Ben is a stand up guy. I know they tune high end cars, but you would have to talk to them about their experience with Vettes.

What part of Brunswick County are you relocating to? I'm on Oak Island, which is south of Wilmington. Relocated from PA, but grew up in Cape May, NJ...many, many years ago.

PM me with any further questions.

Last edited by Yaupon; 06-18-2016 at 08:05 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To Relocating to SE NC

Quick Reply: Relocating to SE NC