Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Vettes Doin' Charleston

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2017, 12:03 PM
Billem
Racer

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Vettes Doin' Charleston

We have an all Corvette show coming up toward the end of April. Thought I'd put it on the forums. It is a lot of fun and has been well received over the years. It will be held in a large mall (outdoors) with plenty to do. The night before the show, we have a dinner for the pre-registered guests at the hotel where we have arranged for rooms. The flyer below tells all, but if you have any questions, please PM me. Thanks for looking and have a great week, Bill Morris
Attached Images   
The following users liked this post:
z06scentair (03-13-2017)
Old 01-27-2017, 11:52 PM
berk4422
Drifting

Received 100 Likes on 50 Posts

I've never been to the show or Charleston, but many members of my club have been year over year and continue to go back. I will probably join this year.
Billem (01-28-2017)
Old 02-06-2017, 11:50 AM
Fast Cop
Melting Slicks

Received 61 Likes on 47 Posts

Very good show, have done it several times.
Billem (02-06-2017)
Old 03-13-2017, 01:28 PM
Billem
Racer

Just a reminder about the show. I need to mention that you don't have to stay at the host hotel to attend the meet and greet the night before. The get-together is for all pre-registered show guests. I also want to clarify registration: Unfortunately, you cannot register online (we have a new website and are still working out the bugs) but you need to mail in the form/check. If you have any questions, please call the number in the original post/flyer or PM me and I'll get the answer for you. Have a great week, Bill
Old 03-20-2017, 07:42 PM
04BOOSTEDsrt4
1st Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are there any local corvette groups, facbook pages ect. For Charleston SC? I just bought my first vette and have a ton of tech questions
Billem (03-20-2017)
Old 03-20-2017, 08:14 PM
Billem
Racer

Originally Posted by 04BOOSTEDsrt4
Are there any local corvette groups, facbook pages ect. For Charleston SC? I just bought my first vette and have a ton of tech questions
The Coastal Caroiina Corvette Club is located in Charleston. All info needed to contact the club is included in the flyers. There are a couple/three very good shops in the area: Richards Corvette, and Jamison Corvette. Also is a place called Above and Beyond.

Get notified of new replies

To Vettes Doin' Charleston

Quick Reply: Vettes Doin' Charleston