Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Corvette groups near Savannah GA?

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2017, 06:42 PM
horsepwrjunkie
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Corvette groups near Savannah GA?

As the title says where is the groups at for corvettes in the low country Savannah area? Just moved out here from TX and finally got my C5Z here. Thanks and look forward to seeing some of y'all 👍
Old 10-22-2017, 05:15 PM
S.C. vette
Melting Slicks

Received 314 Likes on 258 Posts

There is a small group on HHI, not all that active in seeking new younger members or events beyond the island...
Old 10-22-2017, 06:10 PM
bags142
Pro

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

These folks are awesome... but north west of you about 180 miles
http://www.clocg.com/

Roll through Roebling road raceway just about any weekend and you will find vette's there. Just gotta find the local ones. So, stop and talk to all of them.. you will find 99% of track folks are good people
Old 10-23-2017, 04:21 PM
road pilot
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,254 Likes on 817 Posts
2023 C2 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2021 C2 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2016 C5 of Year Finalist

Roebling Road Nov 25 and 26th NCCC event
All corvette.
Good luck.
Old 10-25-2017, 07:52 PM
horsepwrjunkie
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by road pilot
Roebling Road Nov 25 and 26th NCCC event
All corvette.
Good luck.
Thanks I will check that out for sure and also the group north! I drive past Roebling Road entrance everyday to work but haven't checked it out yet. I just finished GT2 coilovers and C6Z brakes so excited to test them out at that place. Anyone recommend local tune shops in the area for HP tuners? I know Vengance in Atlanta but that's a ways.
Old 10-25-2017, 09:47 PM
S.C. vette
Melting Slicks

Received 314 Likes on 258 Posts

Jamison custom corvette in N Charleston and Richards Corvette in Moncks Corner both share a good rep. Here is a list of recommended folks from other vette owners: http://coastalcorvetteassociation.com/Sponsors-Links
I’d suggest you join their group, I attended one of their shows recently, lots of nice folks and the unusual number of stuck up, head up their **** types. Good luck! Your ever in Beaufort, let’s meet.
Old 10-26-2017, 12:00 AM
horsepwrjunkie
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by S.C. vette
Jamison custom corvette in N Charleston and Richards Corvette in Moncks Corner both share a good rep. Here is a list of recommended folks from other vette owners: http://coastalcorvetteassociation.com/Sponsors-Links
I’d suggest you join their group, I attended one of their shows recently, lots of nice folks and the unusual number of stuck up, head up their **** types. Good luck! Your ever in Beaufort, let’s meet.
Many thanks! Glad there is corvette specific shops in the area and good clubs to support its business. I will send you a PM if I ever get up around Beaufort that's only 30 minutes or so from me. Need to find some quality roads for spirited driving next 😎

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette groups near Savannah GA?

Quick Reply: Corvette groups near Savannah GA?