Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

S.E. Winter Regional-Lakeland

Old 01-07-2018, 04:43 PM
3154tm
Pro

Received 98 Likes on 67 Posts
Default S.E. Winter Regional-Lakeland

i'm hoping that those of you who have been before might offer up some words of wisdom and advice for those of us that haven't. i.e. the best way to approach the venue, where to park if your not participating with a car, and anything else you might think of. it would be much appreciated. thanks.
Old 01-12-2018, 06:52 AM
hugomiller
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was there briefly yesterday (Thursday). Going back today & maybe Saturday also. Took a bit of finding as I had no clear idea where the venue was. Best way I reckon is to come off I-4 at County Line Rd, which is the next exit west of the westward end of 570, & head south. Turn left into Medulla Rd (might be Old Medulla Rd?) which is the next turn after Dranefield Rd, & follow that eastward for a mile or so till you come to a sharp-ish curve to the right. Straight ahead of you on the bend is the entrance to Sun'n'Fun or whatever it's called, and you should see the (only!) sign for the event as you turn into the entrance. Park in the field before you enter the airfield & stroll in.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:08 AM
3154tm
Pro

Received 98 Likes on 67 Posts

thank you sir!

Get notified of new replies

To S.E. Winter Regional-Lakeland

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: S.E. Winter Regional-Lakeland