Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Corvette help in Greensboro NC

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2018, 02:37 PM
fieldsjkk
Instructor

Received 59 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Corvette help in Greensboro NC

Hello new friends. For years I have owned and restored mostly British and Italian classic cars. Two weeks ago I bought my dream car. A 1982 Corvette. Same year I graduated high school. Gorgeous car with super low miles and only two owners. Fantastic condition. I love it. Since I am new to the Corvette world I was wondering if someone could provide a couple of suggestions.

1. Any suggestions for a mechanic or service shop in the Greensboro NC area? I don't think the car needs any mechanical work but I would like to have a complete service on the car. Would also like to find someplace to take the car for work in the future.
2. Any suggestions on a body shop in the Greensboro area. Overall the body and paint is outstanding. The right lower side of the front bumper has a few small curb scrapes and at some point I would like the bumper repainted or replaced.

Thanks for any suggestions. Joe
Old 02-03-2018, 08:39 PM
ncvette_1FUNRIDE
Tech Contributor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 260 Likes on 221 Posts
2015 C6 of the Year Finalist

I take mine to Bill Black Chevrolet dealership in Greensboro. Ask for Scott Bennett. He is a Corvette certified mechanic.

As for body and painting, I have had my car painted twice by Greg Rogers(owner) at Romans 8 36 Paint & Body Center. They were in Greensboro but after a fire they had to relocate to Randleman, NC.

Hope this helps, Randy.

Quick Reply: Corvette help in Greensboro NC