Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Corvettes & Coffee - Miami - April 15th

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2018, 05:03 PM
CorvettesAndCoffee
8th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Corvettes & Coffee - Miami - April 15th

Hey guys,

Just wanted to drop a line here to let everyone know about our next event. Were calling it Cars & Community to focus on the small businesses and individuals that make the car community so great. Over the last 15 months we have held monthly events and we average about 150-200 corvettes per event now.

Our event is made possible by some incredible sponsors like Redline Motorsports, Big Shot Rides, Texas Speed and Performance, Bomnin Chevrolet, and many many more.

I would like to invite all of you to join us on April 15th for Cars & Community at Schnebly Winery/Miami Brewing Co in Homestead, FL. Enjoy beer and wine, 2 restaurants, food trucks, and the corvette community all in one place. Best part is as the temps start rising we have a huge brewhouse around 15,000sqft with full AC to hang out in. Its the ultimate car guy man cave!

For more info on the event read our latest blog post here: CARS & COMMUNITY - THE ULTIMATE CAR SOCIAL

150 Corvettes and many other makes!-Aj
Old 03-07-2018, 11:29 AM
1bdvet
Team Owner

Received 4,505 Likes on 3,590 Posts
U.S. Air Force
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Didn't you already do that locations on the last cruisin?

I thought picked new place's each month!
Old 03-07-2018, 11:48 AM
CorvettesAndCoffee
8th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1bdvet
Didn't you already do that locations on the last cruisin?

I thought picked new place's each month!
When we just had 50 or so corvettes yes we did pick new places every single month for 12 months. However, with 200 plus corvettes in the last 3 meets we've had an issue of all getting on the turnpike safely much less find a restaurant that will welcome that kind of group if they even have the parking. Restaurants have flat out told me no to have 200 cars and 300+ people show up all at one time. It debilitates their kitchen and ruins the experience for all the existing customers not affiliated with our group.

So, having a proper event and providing a great experience to the hundreds of people that attend every single one of my events since day one is my ultimate priority. We're working on another location in broward. We cant make everyone happy at this scale i totally understand that, but as a whole Miami Brewing Co is the ultimate man cave for my group. 20+ Beers on draft, a winery for the wives, tons of parking out of the way of traffic areas, pool tables, kid and pet friendly, the pluses are a mile long. Plus were raffling off thousands of dollars in prizes from amazing sponsors so i'm really happy with the projections of our event!

if were currently having 200+ Cars it means i already have to start planning for 300 etc. Its a constant cat and mouse game with providing the best venue and at the same time keeping the event fresh and entertaining. Thanks for your support if you have attended. Its an insane amount of organizing for this twenty something year old guy to have the attendance we have every single month!

-Aj
The following users liked this post:
1bdvet (03-07-2018)
Old 03-13-2018, 07:06 AM
pokerpro
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 387 Likes on 219 Posts
2023 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2020 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2015 C6 of Year Finalist

I am going to try to attend your event. Do you have any plans of branching out to SW FL? I can tell you with certainty there are no Corvette events like your's over here!
Old 03-15-2018, 09:37 PM
Hit That!
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds like fun. I’ll try to make it.
Old 03-28-2018, 01:03 PM
mcandrew67
Race Director

Received 1,013 Likes on 599 Posts
2016 Corvette of Year
2015 C6 of Year Finalist

Just came across this, will try to attend, wife is out of town that weekend so will make a good event for me to go to....

Get notified of new replies

To Corvettes & Coffee - Miami - April 15th

Quick Reply: Corvettes & Coffee - Miami - April 15th