Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Summer cruise

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2018, 07:48 AM
buck fever
Instructor

Received 46 Likes on 25 Posts

Default Summer cruise

For anyone interested, our next cruise will be Saturday June 30th. We値l be traveling the scenic back roads in Virginia around the Mt Jackson area. We値l also be visiting the Route11 potato chips factory.

For lunch, we値l be eating at the Bryce Resort. We will meet at 9:00 am in the Wolf痴 Furniture parking lot at the Hagerstown Outlets. For those who live in VA closer to the route trip, we値l be meeting another member at the Denny痴 off exit 298 on I-81 if you壇 like to meet us there instead.

The group consists of Mustangs and Corvettes with an occasional Hellcat. All American V8 muscle cars are welcome to join.
Old 06-21-2018, 03:06 PM
dr_gallup
Melting Slicks

Received 903 Likes on 587 Posts

I used to live in Hagerstown (worked at Mack Trucks engine development lab). Just went through there last week on the way to my nieces Drexel graduation. Always liked ripping through the mountains around there but the roads are even better down here. Enjoy.
Old 06-23-2018, 09:48 AM
buck fever
Instructor

Received 46 Likes on 25 Posts

I pass that plant every week when I’m stopping by Penn Avenue Meats. What’s stopping you from bringing that beautiful C6 back up this way for a cruise? Grab a couple of your Corvette buddies and make a road trip out of it. Bring some of that warm South Carolina sunshine with you too
Old 07-02-2018, 04:01 PM
dr_gallup
Melting Slicks

Received 903 Likes on 587 Posts

I did drive up for Memorial Day last year. Didn't want to park it on Philly streets this year.

Get notified of new replies

To Summer cruise

Quick Reply: Summer cruise