Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

North Carolina - Hot August Nights!

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2018, 12:09 PM
Pb82 Ronin
Le Mans Master

Received 942 Likes on 686 Posts

Default North Carolina - Hot August Nights!

Come one, come all! Calling all corvette owners, operators and enthusiasts in the great state of NC. There will soon be coming to a parking lot near you, the largest corvette get together on the east coast. Cars will be coming from hundreds of miles away, from far and wide. Forget cars and coffee! That's the diet coke of get togethers. This is the real deal. Sounds great doesn't it? Have awards for best of show...door prizes and the like...

Now that I've peaked your interest, do anyone know where an event like this is held in NC? I'm eager to drive the Z.
Old 08-23-2018, 09:23 AM
1truL48
Smokin' BBQ Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 29 Likes on 18 Posts
NC Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11

Originally Posted by Pb82 Ronin
Come one, come all! Calling all corvette owners, operators and enthusiasts in the great state of NC. There will soon be coming to a parking lot near you, the largest corvette get together on the east coast. Cars will be coming from hundreds of miles away, from far and wide. Forget cars and coffee! That's the diet coke of get togethers. This is the real deal. Sounds great doesn't it? Have awards for best of show...door prizes and the like...

Now that I've peaked your interest, do anyone know where an event like this is held in NC? I'm eager to drive the Z.
Since August is about over.........and an event like this takes a year of planning, marketing, sponsorship, maybe indemnity insurance (unless you're a lotto winner and feeling benevolent)...

Great idea but I'd be thinking on a scale of an indoor show, maybe an arena or convention center. You need an easy to get to city with good lodging options, large Corvette dealers in the area, an area that is not going to be impacted by major national events that would tax law enforcenment and possible sponsor deals and therefore attenance.

Possibly tie the event together with a CF charitable event like St. Jude? Be happy to help you if you want to push the idea....
Old 09-28-2018, 09:43 PM
Pb82 Ronin
Le Mans Master

Received 942 Likes on 686 Posts

I do want to push this...I'm going to start looking for venues...

Get notified of new replies

To North Carolina - Hot August Nights!

Quick Reply: North Carolina - Hot August Nights!