Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Nashville, TN. Area Wheel/Tire shop

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2018, 05:06 PM
GTRSOLO
Pro

Received 134 Likes on 67 Posts
Default Nashville, TN. Area Wheel/Tire shop

Anyone in the Nashville Tn area have recommendations for a reliable place to get tires mounted and balanced on 19" wheels? Thinking of going to drag radial on a 19" wheel and would like to find a reliable place that has the right equipment to do the job.
thanks.
Old 10-16-2018, 05:23 AM
Boostedsvt
Racer

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

Yes, check Titan Motoring over near the Nashville Armory Gun Shop, off of Armory drive. I’ve been in the tire business for over 20 years, now running a commercial truck tire facility in Murfreesboro. I used to run a Goodyear store in Belle Meade. Titan Motoring is where we sent all the high end stuff, Lambo, Ferrari, higher end Porsche and the like.
The following 3 users liked this post by Boostedsvt:
chronage (10-17-2018), GTRSOLO (10-16-2018), JDebler (10-16-2018)
Old 10-16-2018, 11:08 AM
GTRSOLO
Pro

Received 134 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by Boostedsvt
Yes, check Titan Motoring over near the Nashville Armory Gun Shop, off of Armory drive. I’ve been in the tire business for over 20 years, now running a commercial truck tire facility in Murfreesboro. I used to run a Goodyear store in Belle Meade. Titan Motoring is where we sent all the high end stuff, Lambo, Ferrari, higher end Porsche and the like.
Thanks for the info!

Get notified of new replies

To Nashville, TN. Area Wheel/Tire shop

Quick Reply: Nashville, TN. Area Wheel/Tire shop