Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Atlanta dealers

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2019, 11:46 PM
boss2k
Burning Brakes

Received 249 Likes on 177 Posts
Default Atlanta dealers

Hi guys

Looking at corvette stingray , can you recommend good atlanta dealers with sales person contact

How much off MSRP is a good deal and incentives/ rebates being offered now

Thanks
Old 01-25-2019, 11:59 PM
hawkgfr
Race Director

Received 1,213 Likes on 825 Posts

Hendrick of Duluth..... They have a Corvette staff.
Old 01-26-2019, 12:17 AM
boss2k
Burning Brakes

Anyone to speak to ?
Old 01-26-2019, 04:14 PM
ufaj26
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 267 Likes on 134 Posts

Call Reggie at Jim Ellis Chevrolet he is a good guy and very knowledgeable. 404-569-0481
Alvin
Old 01-26-2019, 04:23 PM
hope2
Safety Car

Received 358 Likes on 241 Posts

Second for Reggie Stagmaier at Jim Ellis.
Old 01-26-2019, 07:06 PM
boss2k
Burning Brakes

Thanks guys
Old 02-24-2019, 11:47 PM
boss2k
Burning Brakes

Default Service dealers

Hi folks

Could you recommend good dealers for getting car serviced preferably with service advisor name

Ordered car through Reggie and Jim Ellis is one of the option but they are little far off from me. I live in alpharetta

Thanks

Last edited by boss2k; 02-24-2019 at 11:47 PM.
Old 02-25-2019, 09:53 PM
Fletch F. Fletch
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 64 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by boss2k
Hi folks

Could you recommend good dealers for getting car serviced preferably with service advisor name

Ordered car through Reggie and Jim Ellis is one of the option but they are little far off from me. I live in alpharetta

Thanks
I'm in Milton, right around the corner from you. I had Autonation Chevrolet off of Mansell Rd. do a used car pre-purchase inspection on mine. Primary reason was because of location convenience and time frame I had to get it done. In any case, the mechanic that did it was Doug Rochelle. I thought he did a fantastic job -- very customer focused, seemed very knowledgeable. He brought me back to the bay when the car was up on the lift so I could check things out and show me around -- show me what was normal and not normal. That was my first experience at Autonation and was pleasantly surprised to be honest. I haven't yet needed any mechanical work, but I would be willing to take mine to Doug to work on. Only Doug, no one else.

A thought -- perhaps do a test run w/ Autonation on something minor, like an oil change. Take it there and ask to meet Doug. See what you think.

Hope to see you around town!
Old 02-26-2019, 12:03 AM
boss2k
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Fletch F. Fletch
I'm in Milton, right around the corner from you. I had Autonation Chevrolet off of Mansell Rd. do a used car pre-purchase inspection on mine. Primary reason was because of location convenience and time frame I had to get it done. In any case, the mechanic that did it was Doug Rochelle. I thought he did a fantastic job -- very customer focused, seemed very knowledgeable. He brought me back to the bay when the car was up on the lift so I could check things out and show me around -- show me what was normal and not normal. That was my first experience at Autonation and was pleasantly surprised to be honest. I haven't yet needed any mechanical work, but I would be willing to take mine to Doug to work on. Only Doug, no one else.

A thought -- perhaps do a test run w/ Autonation on something minor, like an oil change. Take it there and ask to meet Doug. See what you think.

Hope to see you around town!
Perfect that's close to my house too and very convenient, will try my 1st oil change with them, do u know the service advisor name.

Hope to see you too
Old 05-06-2019, 09:02 PM
Fletch F. Fletch
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Perfect that's close to my house too and very convenient, will try my 1st oil change with them, do u know the service advisor name.

Hope to see you too
UPDATE: I just had an absolutely miserable, frustrating experience at Autonation / Northpoint Chevrolet. I would NOT recommend them and will never return. Their service advisor team seems to be in disarray -- mechanic told me two of their advisors quit and they didn't have a service manager. I will be looking elsewhere for service.
Old 05-06-2019, 09:11 PM
boss2k
Burning Brakes

UPDATE: I just had an absolutely miserable, frustrating experience at Autonation / Northpoint Chevrolet. I would NOT recommend them and will never return. Their service advisor team seems to be in disarray -- mechanic told me two of their advisors quit and they didn't have a service manager. I will be looking elsewhere for service.
Thanks for the update, isnt the mechanic Doug there who you recommended strongly

I got my break in service done from Jim Ellis and it was good service
Old 05-06-2019, 09:25 PM
Fletch F. Fletch
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Thanks for the update, isnt the mechanic Doug there who you recommended strongly

I got my break in service done from Jim Ellis and it was good service
I think Doug is great but the service advisors are terrible communicators -- it is not worth the pain having to work through and trying to communicate with them.

Glad you had a good experience at Jim Ellis. I've had good luck w/ them before and will be putting them back near the top of my list for future reference, although they are not as conveniently located for me.
Old 05-06-2019, 10:03 PM
boss2k
Burning Brakes

I think Doug is great but the service advisors are terrible communicators -- it is not worth the pain having to work through and trying to communicate with them.

Glad you had a good experience at Jim Ellis. I've had good luck w/ them before and will be putting them back near the top of my list for future reference, although they are not as conveniently located for me.
Yep it's not convinently located for me too , but we have no choice as there is no other dealership located near us except you may want to try at Cumming
Old 05-19-2019, 12:20 AM
ZyberMunster
Pro

Received 152 Likes on 80 Posts

Bought my 2018 GS from Jim Ellis, Reggie was great to work with, good service and no surprises...A1+

Get notified of new replies

To Atlanta dealers

Quick Reply: Atlanta dealers