Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Service in Triad, NC?

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2019, 10:12 AM
flynbulldog
Racer

Received 171 Likes on 76 Posts
C7 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019

Default Service in Triad, NC?

Hi guys, for those of us who live in the Triad - who do you trust to service your Corvette? I'm fairly new here (3 years) and none of the dealers in the area seem very savvy when it comes to corvettes.
Thanks!
Old 04-15-2019, 10:36 AM
roadbike56
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,609 Likes on 1,037 Posts
St. Jude Donor '16-'17,'22,'24

Hendrick in Cary, NC. They are one of the top 10 Corvette dealerships in the US. They see a lot of Corvettes, all generations. I've brought mine there for service since I bought it and they've repeatedly taken good care of my Vette. But I'm only endorsing the Cary NC location. The other locations don't handle as many Corvettes.
Old 04-15-2019, 11:32 AM
flynbulldog
Racer

Received 171 Likes on 76 Posts
C7 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019

Originally Posted by roadbike56
Hendrick in Cary, NC. They are one of the top 10 Corvette dealerships in the US. They see a lot of Corvettes, all generations. I've brought mine there for service since I bought it and they've repeatedly taken good care of my Vette. But I'm only endorsing the Cary NC location. The other locations don't handle as many Corvettes.
Yeah I suppose. It is about an hour and a half away and I pass about 5 chevy dealerships to get there but it's worth it to have a place I can trust.

Last edited by flynbulldog; 04-15-2019 at 11:33 AM.
Old 04-15-2019, 11:59 AM
ShadowB
Instructor

Received 40 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by roadbike56
Old 04-15-2019, 12:07 PM
ShadowB
Instructor

Received 40 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by flynbulldog
Yeah I suppose. It is about an hour and a half away and I pass about 5 chevy dealerships to get there but it's worth it to have a place I can trust.
I have to do the same but its worth the drive, but Matt & his crew know Corvettes. I agree with roadbike56, they take good care of you and your Vette. Tip if you choose to use them be mindful of traffic, early morning 5 am - 8am is Not the time to go into Cary.
The following users liked this post:
flynbulldog (04-15-2019)

Get notified of new replies

To Service in Triad, NC?

Quick Reply: Service in Triad, NC?