Southern California Southern California

Orange County Corvettes

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 01:08 PM
grandaddy
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Orange County Corvettes

I read some good things about these guys. Can you please tell me where they are located. Address, phone, web etc.
Old 09-28-2006, 01:36 PM
megasport
Advanced

They are located at the intersection of Lake Forest and I-5. Their formal address is 51 Auto Center Dr. #8 Irvine, CA 92618. They can be reached at 949-830-8388. Ask for Sean Reis, he is the owner/ manager of OCC.

All of my C6 Z06 mods have been installed by OCC and I could not be happier with their work and attitude. The shop is clean and OCC guys know Corvettes.
Old 09-28-2006, 01:44 PM
jmzvet
Safety Car

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

http://www.occorvette.com/
Old 09-28-2006, 02:42 PM
NORTY
Race Director

Received 398 Likes on 251 Posts

I dropped by their shop and Sean gave Frank & I "the tour." Looks like an "A-1" operation for Corvette track prep. He is 2 weeks out so plan this when you want to get something done. They do have a Dynojet,BTW.
Old 09-28-2006, 03:40 PM
X-ZZ4
Team Owner

Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

Don't believe anything you read about them. They suck. Sean will steal your wife and drive your car into the ground. Just ask Ed. That's what happened to him. And......some will claim that he even keeps his shop open after hours to get your car ready for the weekend....but we all know that's not true.....that's when he runs his chop shop. Don't believe me? Stop by and see that chopped up vette in the back of his shop. Sure.....he'll tell you it's a donor car for his Factory Five GTM Supercar......but yeah, sure, like I believe that. I've even heard that he steals children in his off time. Why else would he have an x-box in his waiting room?

Old 09-28-2006, 05:42 PM
Blooty
Drifting

They are good guys and have taken great care of my C5. Just be sure to bring the right brand of beer.....
Old 09-28-2006, 08:07 PM
DirteeDave
Burning Brakes

Received 52 Likes on 29 Posts

Believe all the good things you've heard and read about these guys, they're the best.
Old 09-28-2006, 09:19 PM
AMERICANMUSL
Drifting

Originally Posted by X-ZZ4
Don't believe anything you read about them. They suck. Sean will steal your wife and drive your car into the ground. Just ask Ed. That's what happened to him. And......some will claim that he even keeps his shop open after hours to get your car ready for the weekend....but we all know that's not true.....that's when he runs his chop shop. Don't believe me? Stop by and see that chopped up vette in the back of his shop. Sure.....he'll tell you it's a donor car for his Factory Five GTM Supercar......but yeah, sure, like I believe that. I've even heard that he steals children in his off time. Why else would he have an x-box in his waiting room?

That is priceless!...some imagination there buddy!

In all seriousness though, OCC is top notch and I am trusting them with my wanna be world challenge, GT1, ALMS track car project...debut to be at Corvette Days at Spring this November...put it this way, I took a loan against the homested to finance OCC's prowess...

Write up soon to follow...

Ed
Old 09-29-2006, 09:55 AM
Varmit
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 58 Likes on 45 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Sean did some work on my FRC, busted his butt allllllll day long. Excellent job and fair pricing. All I want to know it When is thioer web site going to be up??
Old 09-29-2006, 04:57 PM
Bandit 00C5
Melting Slicks

Received 247 Likes on 75 Posts
2023 Corvette of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C5 of the Year Winner - Modified

Originally Posted by RamonaC5
Sean did some work on my FRC, busted his butt allllllll day long. Excellent job and fair pricing. All I want to know it When is thioer web site going to be up??
Hopefully soon!! We've been working on it this week so it should not be too much longer.

Last edited by Bandit 00C5; 09-29-2006 at 05:05 PM.
Old 10-06-2006, 06:48 AM
D C
USMC (retired)
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DirteeDave
Believe all the good things you've heard and read about these guys, they're the best.
That is one bad A$$ black ride. I have heard nothing but KUDOS for the OCC guys.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:58 AM
LOS ANGELES PI
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by X-ZZ4

Yeah, they totally suck. One day, they all worked on my car ALL DAY LONG. They barely stopped for lunch, so I had to go out and buy all of them something to eat cause I was afraid they would drop a wrench on my fender due to low blood sugar issues.

Then, Sean calls me at home that night to "see if everything is OK". I know that is 'code' for "hopefully he's not home and I can talk to his wife"

We all know your game Sean. Give it up.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:31 PM
Sean@OCCorvette
Racer

Originally Posted by LOS ANGELES PI
Yeah, they totally suck. One day, they all worked on my car ALL DAY LONG. They barely stopped for lunch, so I had to go out and buy all of them something to eat cause I was afraid they would drop a wrench on my fender due to low blood sugar issues.

Then, Sean calls me at home that night to "see if everything is OK". I know that is 'code' for "hopefully he's not home and I can talk to his wife"

We all know your game Sean. Give it up.
Darn, you guys figured me out. Thank God, now I don’t have to hide behind this veil of secrecy anymore. Do you think they have a 12 step program for this condition?
Old 10-06-2006, 01:03 PM
stano
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Sean@OCCorvette
Darn, you guys figured me out. Thank God, now I don’t have to hide behind this veil of secrecy anymore. Do you think they have a 12 step program for this condition?

There's no secret Sean....the veil can't hide the bad make-up either. Oh, and loose the red high heels and mini skirt.... I know I drove a long way to have you work on my car and you wanted to leave a BIG first impression but, I wasn't impressed

No lip stick smudges on the car either please...we all know you love Corvettes

I think Dr. Phil has a 12 step for "men in drag" issues
Old 10-06-2006, 01:44 PM
LOS ANGELES PI
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by stano
There's no secret Sean....the veil can't hide the bad make-up either. Oh, and loose the red high heels and mini skirt.... I know I drove a long way to have you work on my car and you wanted to leave a BIG first impression but, I wasn't impressed

No lip stick smudges on the car either please...we all know you love Corvettes

I think Dr. Phil has a 12 step for "men in drag" issues
OMG, I thought I was alone in this. Did anyone else see Seans pair of "assless" leather chaps hanging behind his door?

Gave me the creeps when he asked me to try them on.
Old 10-06-2006, 04:23 PM
stano
Safety Car

OMG, I thought I was alone in this. Did anyone else see Seans pair of "assless" leather chaps hanging behind his door?

Gave me the creeps when he asked me to try them on.

Is that what those were hanging above the side saddle on the floor...
Old 10-06-2006, 04:33 PM
Frenchican
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is that what those were hanging above the side saddle on the floor...
Hmmm, nah. Too easy. I'll just:

Get notified of new replies

To Orange County Corvettes

Old 10-06-2006, 04:37 PM
stano
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Frenchican
Hmmm, nah. Too easy. I'll just:

chicken...
Old 10-06-2006, 04:51 PM
stano
Safety Car

chicken...
never mind Tommy, I figured it out...
Old 10-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Blooty
Drifting

I wondered why he wanted to borrow those spurs in my garage.....

Quick Reply: Orange County Corvettes