Southern California Southern California

FS Radio Flyer Light Cannons, LED Tail Lights, Blacked Out Tails, Blacked Out DRLs

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2014, 09:00 PM
Hangtyme
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS Radio Flyer Light Cannons, LED Tail Lights, Blacked Out Tails, Blacked Out DRLs

C5 Parts Located in Santa Barbara CA

Hi, I recently purchased The LED Tails and RadioFlyer Light Cannons from this forum. My girlfriend bought me New Non Pop Up Projectors and LEDs with Halo Mod for my Bday so these are for sale.

Light Cannons:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...t-cannons.html

Features both HALO Rings on both low and high beams. 6000K HID on both low and high beams. Also included is 6000K HID for foglights and a Hi-4 Harness with allows both low and high beams on simultaneously. All I did was open up the package to inspect and take pictures. Asking $400 shipped which is what I originally paid.

Up Next is a set of LED Tail Lights. They have the halo ring but are not modified for Halo Only(most know what I'm talking about). In great condition. SOLD

I also have for sale. Blacked out Tail Lights and DRLs, I'm not sure if they are OEM or not(they were on the car when I got it). Tails are in good condition and the DRL's have two cracks on the passenger side lens. Asking 100 Shipped for the tails and 35 Shipped for the DRLs. Sorry if my prices are off, I really don't know how to value these parts so throw an offer if they are too high.

Last edited by Hangtyme; 11-10-2014 at 11:59 AM.
Old 11-04-2014, 01:30 AM
Axiomiat
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 15 Posts
2020 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified

I'm in Santa Barbara every monday... How much to pick up the red halo tails?

Also, If I got them I could just get this to add the Halo mod right? http://shop.radioflyerinnovations.co...ations-009.htm

Last edited by Axiomiat; 11-04-2014 at 01:33 AM.
Old 11-04-2014, 09:03 AM
Hangtyme
Racer

Originally Posted by Axiomiat
I'm in Santa Barbara every monday... How much to pick up the red halo tails?

Also, If I got them I could just get this to add the Halo mod right? http://shop.radioflyerinnovations.co...ations-009.htm

$180 picked up

And yes correct. I'm not sure how much they charge for shipping back so you might want to check on that.
Old 11-10-2014, 12:00 PM
Hangtyme
Racer

LED Tails sold
Old 11-12-2014, 10:08 AM
Hangtyme
Racer

Radio flyers still available

Get notified of new replies

To FS Radio Flyer Light Cannons, LED Tail Lights, Blacked Out Tails, Blacked Out DRLs

Quick Reply: FS Radio Flyer Light Cannons, LED Tail Lights, Blacked Out Tails, Blacked Out DRLs