Southern California Southern California

F/S 3 quart Accusump oil kit with ZO6 oil cooler

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2018, 08:10 PM
Dirk Miller
Burning Brakes

Received 64 Likes on 54 Posts

Default F/S 3 quart Accusump oil kit with ZO6 oil cooler

F/S 3 quart Accusump oil kit with ZO6 oil cooler - $800. I recently acquired an ’06 ZO6 so the following is for sale. Everything included to hook up as shown or this can be located under fender. Special configurations include: SS oil-filled pressure gauge used to prevent damage from vibration and pressure surges, the pressure relief valve is connected by a 2 foot 1/8"stainless steel braided TFE hose that positions any release of oil outside the car, custom mounting hardware were made to attach cylinder & electric valve and Whelen LED light positioned at drivers feet blinks when system is energized. This set up allows for pre-charging the engine prior to start up via a toggle switch that flashes the LED light. System includes OEM ZO6 oil cooler, OEM oil cooler piping and a Swagelok check valve that directs canister oil to engine rather than first passing through cooler. Reason for selling this: I now have a ZO6 with a dry sump. Will plan to write up a description of how all parts can go together with clear labeling. Will ship per agreement with buyer. Final note: oil cooler is in great shape; I just cleaned it of California bugs and straightened all bug bent air louvers…..which reminded me of a joke. “A lonely road racer named Froggy was granted access to Thunder Hill East and was allowed to practice going through the corners all by himself. It turned out that a bumble bee was lonely too and started racing the blue corvette. Between corners 9E and 15E the bee surprisingly held his own by being just a few inches out in front. Yet just prior to the entry into 1E, the expected occurred. He was smashed flat into the fins of the oil cooler. So what was that stupid bug thinking? What was the last thing on his mind for doing such a thing? The answer: his butt”.
Attached Images    

Quick Reply: F/S 3 quart Accusump oil kit with ZO6 oil cooler