Southern California Southern California

Install of BPP headlights

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2004, 04:11 PM
circusvargas1
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Install of BPP headlights

Anyone install or know how to install the BPP flush mount Headlights. Any articles,instrution or 1st hand experiance on headlight removal or install of the BPP flush mount kit would be much apperciated. The provided instructions with the kit leaves a lot to be desired. Thanks for any info in advance.
Old 08-10-2004, 05:13 PM
bogus
Team Owner

Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

no experience, but, I saw an article in one of the Corvette rags a few weeks ago.

It does not look all that hard.

I am on vaca in Hawai'i right now, but will be back Monday morn. If you want, I could help you one day next week.

lemme know.

I have a fully stocked garage!
Old 08-11-2004, 01:29 AM
circusvargas1
Racer

Originally Posted by bogus
no experience, but, I saw an article in one of the Corvette rags a few weeks ago.

It does not look all that hard.

I am on vaca in Hawai'i right now, but will be back Monday morn. If you want, I could help you one day next week.

lemme know.

I have a fully stocked garage!
Aloha what island are you on?The wife and I were in Kuai 2 months ago. It was great. Thank you very much. myvettedream and I are going to try it this friday or next friday. If for whatever reason we are unable to do it it this weekend it would be great to do it next weekend with your help. Of course I will supply the food and drink or whatever else is needed.
Old 08-11-2004, 11:30 AM
CN RED
Pro

If you need a extra set of hands I will be more than happy to help you guys out. The removal of the headlights are'nt that difficult but it will take a little time. Oh and from what I hear the BPP sometimes don't fit as fluch as you would like. But to be honest the stock ones don't fit that flush either.

CN RED
Old 08-11-2004, 01:23 PM
C54MREW
Racer

Originally Posted by CN RED
If you need a extra set of hands I will be more than happy to help you guys out. The removal of the headlights are'nt that difficult but it will take a little time. Oh and from what I hear the BPP sometimes don't fit as fluch as you would like. But to be honest the stock ones don't fit that flush either.

CN RED
Anything for a FREE MEAL.

Hello CN RED been a while. Marcus if he helps make sure that you end up with the Rt. light on the Rt. side & Left light on left side.
CN RED, I installed the EradiSpeed +1's, S/S brake lines, Hawk pads, and some 5.1 fluid while recooperating from hoof surgery (the judge made me have 6.5 lbs of lead removed or forfeit the Vette, thought that would slow me down ) they work very well and even look good with my newly painted calipers.
You guys have fun, I should be ready for a run in a few weeks.
Old 08-12-2004, 03:19 AM
circusvargas1
Racer

Originally Posted by CN RED

CN RED
Perry That would be great. Email me so I can get you my phone number.

Get notified of new replies

To Install of BPP headlights

Quick Reply: Install of BPP headlights