Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Paging GUY with Navy Blue Met. Vert I met in Dallas!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2001, 06:45 PM
C5chicky
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paging GUY with Navy Blue Met. Vert I met in Dallas!

HEHE I don't know your name or SN. I met you at the thing Thrills had by the lake. I thought your SN was batmobile or something. You had a little girl with you. WHERE ARE YOU!?! Would like to talk to you again. Had fun meeting you :yesnod: :seeya
Old 08-29-2001, 08:50 PM
Tony W
Safety Car

Default Re: Paging GUY with Navy Blue Met. Vert I met in Dallas! (C5chicky)

HEHE I don't know your name or SN. I met you at the thing Thrills had by the lake. I thought your SN was batmobile or something. You had a little girl with you. WHERE ARE YOU!?! Would like to talk to you again. Had fun meeting you :yesnod: :seeya
Hey there!!! His name was Vette-Racer. He was the one that had the Borla XR-1's you liked so much right? Were you ever able to get them? :cheers:
Old 08-29-2001, 11:11 PM
C5chicky
Burning Brakes

Default Re: Paging GUY with Navy Blue Met. Vert I met in Dallas! (Tony W)

Thank you Tony! :D I tried to talk to you the other day but you were kind of busy I guess. how ya been? Ive ordered the Borlas they still arent in yet. :cry Hey thanks for the SN! I had some questions about his car. Hey are you getting that vette in your sig pic?
Old 08-29-2001, 11:19 PM
Tony W
Safety Car

Thank you Tony! :D I tried to talk to you the other day but you were kind of busy I guess. how ya been? Ive ordered the Borlas they still arent in yet. :cry Hey thanks for the SN! I had some questions about his car. Hey are you getting that vette in your sig pic?
Hey no problem!!! Yeah I was somewhat busy. I've been pretty good. Those borlas sounded pretty good. :yesnod: And yes I am getting that Vette in my sig pic. It's a 94. Hopefully I can find one with a 6-speed. Talk to ya later. :jester

[Modified by Tony W, 9:20 PM 8/29/2001]
Old 08-31-2001, 12:27 AM
Vette-Racer
Burning Brakes

Hey whats up C5chicky I was wondering what happened to you, I sent you an E-mail with some info on where to go to get the Borla. It sounds like you have one on order so thats cool :cool:, if you want to get in touch just E-mail me at vetteracer@bigfoot.com ok. Also let me know when you make the trip back down here and we can get together:cheers: so I can here that new exhaust. :reddevil

Get notified of new replies

To Paging GUY with Navy Blue Met. Vert I met in Dallas!

Quick Reply: Paging GUY with Navy Blue Met. Vert I met in Dallas!