Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Thanks Richey Collision, Houston, TX

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2016, 05:38 PM
klam
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks Richey Collision, Houston, TX

I should start by saying I have wanted a corvette for as long as I can remember. I think it started when a kid I knew in high school (mid 90's) had a C4 with headers and straight pipes, I knew I had to have one. This continued in my broke college days when the C5 was my sure winner in Gran Tursimo and I loved watching the C6.R dominate in ALMS. (the list goes on, but let's just say liking Corvettes not a fad for me)

This year (Christmas Eve) I decided that the timing, the car, and the deal was right and made my purchase. Four Days later I was involved in an collision deemed the other drivers fault and incurred damages over roughly 50% of the car's value. (All airbags, etc). Thankfully no one was hurt (my 10 year old was with me).

I owe thanks to the Sherriff Deputies at the scene and tow truck driver that said “look, you need to take a day and do your research and get this fixed properly”. I researched here and spoke to some adjuster friends and Richey Collision continued to come up around quality and helpfulness. I called multiple shops asking what I could over the phone about my situation in order to make this decision. Chris stood out far and away above the other initial conversations and spent a good 20 minutes with me explaining what’s happening, what happens next and what to look for.

Knowing essentially nothing about corvette ownership; above all else I wanted the car fixed right. I believed Richey would the place for this based on their reputation and it was an added benefit how helpful they were to me in this process. Karen and Chris were extremely valuable dealing with the insurance company, making sure nothing was overlooked. I just car my car back and it’s even better than when it went in.

I’ll post pics when it’s all said and done… but basically it went in panels crunched and came out straight and shiny.

Thanks Karen and Chris!

-Justin
Old 02-21-2016, 11:14 PM
ZFLASH
Melting Slicks

Received 131 Likes on 81 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12-'13-'14, '16

They are the BEST, they've been doing my Vette for over 12yrs. Everything from full body kit to very minor repairs, not only business wise but personally the best. I'm glad it all worked out for you, L8R ZFLASH
Old 02-22-2016, 03:40 PM
RC4G
Melting Slicks

Received 187 Likes on 142 Posts

The repaired/repainted my brother-in-law's 2008 C6 when a parking valet ran over a parking block.

Did a great job, including airbrushing a new custom C6 emblem.
Old 02-23-2016, 10:05 PM
rbaz06
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Klam, glad all ended well for you. Which Richey Collision did you use? Many thanks.
Old 02-23-2016, 11:19 PM
ZFLASH
Melting Slicks

Received 131 Likes on 81 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12-'13-'14, '16

Originally Posted by rbaz06
Klam, glad all ended well for you. Which Richey Collision did you use? Many thanks.
There is only one, it's on Veterans Memorial. 281-893-6341
Old 02-24-2016, 08:43 AM
DCortez
Drifting

Received 197 Likes on 136 Posts

They stay busy. Tried using them but couldn't even pull into the driveway, lol, jam packed with cars.

Get notified of new replies

To Thanks Richey Collision, Houston, TX

Quick Reply: Thanks Richey Collision, Houston, TX