Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Anybody near Katy, TX?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2016, 04:31 PM
rileydawgg
Racer

Received 55 Likes on 31 Posts

Default How about San Antonio instead??

Well, that was quick. I had just posted about a car in Katy, TX that I was looking at, but that ended up selling yesterday. Soooo... I'm onto a similar car in TX, but with a lot less miles although the first one was a certified pre-owned. This one doesn't have the ZF1 appearance package like I wanted, but oh well. 9000 miles is much better than 26000 which the first one had.

So if anybody is close enough to do me the favor of taking a quick look at the car. I'm in Los Angeles, so I'd have to fly out there... but wanted to make sure there aren't any red flags before I do.

Here's the link to it:

http://www.alamotoyota.com/used/Chev...6b1c179989.htm

Thanks! I would be forever in your debt, and willing to buy you a round of whatever.

Last edited by rileydawgg; 03-21-2016 at 09:43 PM. Reason: first car sold, found another one in the area
Old 03-23-2016, 03:06 PM
Impulse20098
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by rileydawgg
Well, that was quick. I had just posted about a car in Katy, TX that I was looking at, but that ended up selling yesterday. Soooo... I'm onto a similar car in TX, but with a lot less miles although the first one was a certified pre-owned. This one doesn't have the ZF1 appearance package like I wanted, but oh well. 9000 miles is much better than 26000 which the first one had.

So if anybody is close enough to do me the favor of taking a quick look at the car. I'm in Los Angeles, so I'd have to fly out there... but wanted to make sure there aren't any red flags before I do.

Here's the link to it:

http://www.alamotoyota.com/used/Chev...6b1c179989.htm

Thanks! I would be forever in your debt, and willing to buy you a round of whatever.
Pm me. I live in Katy. I can take a look if you want. Edit: I just looked at link and saw it is in San Antonio. That's kind of far lol. About 2-3 hours.

Last edited by Impulse20098; 03-23-2016 at 03:07 PM.

Quick Reply: Anybody near Katy, TX?