Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

XPEL installers in Denver?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2016, 02:33 PM
Exhausted45
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default XPEL installers in Denver?

Can anyone recommend the best installer in the Denver area? Also, how about those installers that I should avoid

Thanks,
Old 06-06-2016, 11:20 PM
Rooster OG
Le Mans Master

Received 1,694 Likes on 1,240 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

Did you check the Xpel website? I think they have a locator there. I'd look at Yelp too, sometimes it yields good info. Good luck!
The following users liked this post:
Exhausted45 (06-07-2016)
Old 06-07-2016, 06:42 AM
JohnnyDee
Burning Brakes

Received 191 Likes on 100 Posts
2023 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2019 C5 of Year Finalist (performance mods)
2017 C5 of the Year Finalist

Originally Posted by Rooster OG
Did you check the Xpel website? I think they have a locator there. I'd look at Yelp too, sometimes it yields good info. Good luck!
Just because an installer is listed on Xpel's locator page does not make them good. Plus, Xpel won't warranty a bad install and they don't stand behind the installers they "certify". I'm not happy with my install that I paid $2200 for and I'm getting no help from Xpel. So, make sure you know your installer and the work he does before you spend your hard earned money. Don't make the mistake I did of just picking an installer from Xpel's locator page and expect them to be good.
Old 06-07-2016, 07:26 AM
Jimnc
Drifting

Received 139 Likes on 98 Posts

The Xpel dealer locator website shows the icons for the amount of Xpel product each dealer has installed. Not a guarantee of a high quality install but at least a way to figure out the newbie installers and stay away.
Exhausted45 (06-07-2016)
Old 06-07-2016, 08:39 AM
Exhausted45
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyDee
Just because an installer is listed on Xpel's locator page does not make them good. Plus, Xpel won't warranty a bad install and they don't stand behind the installers they "certify". I'm not happy with my install that I paid $2200 for and I'm getting no help from Xpel. So, make sure you know your installer and the work he does before you spend your hard earned money. Don't make the mistake I did of just picking an installer from Xpel's locator page and expect them to be good.
Hey JohnnyDee,
Thanks, this is exactly why I asked the question. Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience.
Old 06-07-2016, 10:47 AM
XPEL
Supporting Vendor

Received 271 Likes on 159 Posts

Originally Posted by Exhausted45
Can anyone recommend the best installer in the Denver area? Also, how about those installers that I should avoid

Thanks,
Hi Exhausted, we do have quite a few installers in the area. As we always tell our customers, take a look at our Dealer Locator on our website, found: HERE.

That's a good starting point, once you narrow your choices down, and find an installer you want to go with, stop by the shop and check out the work they do. See their attention to detail, if they wrap edges where possible and just the overall feel for the shop.

Finding the right installer is key, some are much more thorough and have more experience with certain vehicles. Same thinking goes for nearly every trade, there are good installers and there a great installers. With an awesome car, such as a corvette, you want someone that knows what they're doing. If you have any questions, please let us know, we're here to help
Exhausted45 (06-07-2016)
Old 06-07-2016, 10:55 AM
XPEL
Supporting Vendor

Received 271 Likes on 159 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyDee
Johnny, we're sorry you had a bad experience with your independent installer. What we recommend is having your installer refund your money if you're not satisfied with your installation or have him re-do the problem areas of your installation.
Old 06-07-2016, 02:09 PM
m3incorp
Burning Brakes

Received 211 Likes on 157 Posts

Hey I did the research a couple of weeks ago and visited all of the shops that I researched in Denver. I also inquired about applying a ceramic coating over the paint protection film. My results for applying on a Z06 the entire front bumper, hood, lights, front fenders, mirrors and rocker panels were:

Colorado Clear Bra $1900 Shop was cleaned and I looked at the owners GTR and two Mercedes that had been done. Opti Coat Pro Plus $1295

Colorado Detail $2100. Beautiful shop and he had a custom Tesla and a few other cars in the shop that was being worked on. He prefers to use Nano Fusion film and it didn't appear as clear as Xpel and Suntek to my eyes. CQuartz Finest $1500

Extreme Autoworks. I'll save the price for last. Reviewed by Top Gear and chosen as best in Colorado. They had their shop CTSV in and it looked amazing. Climate controlled bays. The best to my eyes and highly enthusiastic owner....ready for the price...$4200 Doesn't apply coatings.

I visited four other shops but wouldn't recommend them based on what I saw in their shops.

Last edited by m3incorp; 06-07-2016 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 06-07-2016, 11:38 PM
Matthew McCarthy
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey Exhausted45 & m3incorp, have you checked out Detail Force in Englewood? I did not have them do clear bra or tint, but I did have them do paint correction and ceramic coat my C7 a year ago. I found out about them from a friend that daily drives his 458 and I love the way they detail my cars. My buddy also has a GT3 RS, so if he trusts these guys with his cars... The 458 is in the shop right now getting new paint correction and Xpel for the Majestic Run. Talk to Jeff, he is the owner along with his brother Jared.
Exhausted45 (06-09-2016)
Old 06-09-2016, 09:04 AM
JohnnyDee
Burning Brakes

Received 191 Likes on 100 Posts
2023 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2019 C5 of Year Finalist (performance mods)
2017 C5 of the Year Finalist

Originally Posted by XPEL
Johnny, we're sorry you had a bad experience with your independent installer. What we recommend is having your installer refund your money if you're not satisfied with your installation or have him re-do the problem areas of your installation.

My bad experience with a independent installer was certified by XPEL and found on your authorized installer locator page!
I am not taking my car back to this jerk. If he knew what he was doing it would have been done right the first time. What makes you think he'd do any better the second time around. And I'm sure if he had to do it over he wouldn't be the happiest with MY $73,000 car, and if I asked him for a refund he'd tell me to go F... myself. Like I said in another post Xpel is to blame too, he told me he sent pictures to Xpel asking what stripes were on the car. He was told stinger stripe, when in fact they are dual racing stripes. So instead of one piece hood film he made it two pieces. When I complained about it he said he would replace it with one piece. That meant another hour trip to his shop and 4 hours waiting for it, because at this point I wasn't about to leave the car with him. Most, but not all of the problems are in the piece that was replaced. Now he either lied to me about sending pic's to Xpel, which makes me not trust him or Xpel is the reason I had to have the hood done the second time. We don't certify these people, Xpel does, and if they need to practice to become proficient they need to do that on a lot cheaper cars. At this point I wouldn't trust this guy to work on my wife's Prius. It has now been over 2 weeks since I contacted Xpel's customer support and was told they would forward my complaint to the account manager for my area, I have heard nothing.

Get notified of new replies

To XPEL installers in Denver?

Quick Reply: XPEL installers in Denver?