Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 09:20 PM
RHSVETTE
Heel & Toe
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sparcos and Plenty of Wheels

Hey guys,
I recently purchased a couple sets of wheels, tires and some brand new seats only to go another direction due to fitment issues and me being a newb. Anyways, my loss is your gain, letting the stuff go cheap considering they are all only a month old.

Sparco Street Fighter Seats in Black - Cost was 675$ plus shipping per seat- Letting them go at a firm $1K for the pair. I have seat sliders and brackets I will let go for an additional 200$ setupfor a C5 and Supposedly will fit a C6. Custom spacers included. You will need to order one $25 hardware kit from Sparco as my Son ran off with one Bolt when I removed them from the car. These seats are literally less then a month old. Local Pick up Only

Next I have a set of brand new (On the car for a month) Cup wheels in Gloss Black with INVO's on them, 345 rears and 265 fronts I believe. 19/18 staggered. $1500- I paid $2300 Local Pick Up Only

Lastly I have a set of Cray Scoprion Black with polished lip wheels with newer Proxy's Stock sizes. 18/17- Make an offer- Tires have 80-90% tread. Local Pick up only- Wheels are not perfect but not that bad either, previous owner used them as track wheels I believe.
Attached Images         
Old 06-05-2017, 09:24 PM
RHSVETTE
Heel & Toe
Support Corvetteforum!

Sorry for the sideways pics and if someone could help me out on how to rotate them I would appreciate it. Also, before anyone asks and if it matters I am selling to return to factory components. I recently purchased factory ZO6 wheels as I like how the car handles with factory specs. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by RHSVETTE; 06-05-2017 at 09:24 PM.
Old 06-08-2017, 08:40 AM
RHSVETTE
Heel & Toe
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by RHSVETTE
Sorry for the sideways pics and if someone could help me out on how to rotate them I would appreciate it. Also, before anyone asks and if it matters I am selling to return to factory components. I recently purchased factory ZO6 wheels as I like how the car handles with factory specs. Thanks for looking.

Bump? Can anyone offer help with fixing this post? Thank you.
Old 06-10-2017, 01:13 PM
k24556
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 205 Likes on 171 Posts

If you look at the post as an original poster then there should be an EDIT button at the lower right of the FORUM screen It is where we can see the reply button. So first you have to go in to the edit mode, delete the photos.

Then, go to the file where you saved the originals and rotate them 90 degrees. How you do that depends on the file viewer you are using, but usually there is an edit drop down that will let you rotate. I don't think there is a rotate function within the FORUM functions.

Then after rotating and saving (click on them again in your viewer before you do this to check them) paste them back into the post where and what order you want.

that's how I would do it. There may be an easier way....
Old 06-10-2017, 02:40 PM
RHSVETTE
Heel & Toe
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by k24556
If you look at the post as an original poster then there should be an EDIT button at the lower right of the FORUM screen It is where we can see the reply button. So first you have to go in to the edit mode, delete the photos.

Then, go to the file where you saved the originals and rotate them 90 degrees. How you do that depends on the file viewer you are using, but usually there is an edit drop down that will let you rotate. I don't think there is a rotate function within the FORUM functions.

Then after rotating and saving (click on them again in your viewer before you do this to check them) paste them back into the post where and what order you want.

that's how I would do it. There may be an easier way....
thanks! Viewing it on my mobile everything appears to be correct.
Old 08-23-2017, 02:48 PM
RHSVETTE
Heel & Toe
Support Corvetteforum!

Please close thread, sold.

Get notified of new replies

To Sparcos and Plenty of Wheels

Quick Reply: Sparcos and Plenty of Wheels