Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Corvette/Camaro/Cadillac AT-V/CTS-V Private Fun Run to Galveston! 10/15/17!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2017, 04:33 PM
xtc4us
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Corvette/Camaro/Cadillac AT-V/CTS-V Private Fun Run to Galveston! 10/15/17!

S! Calling all Houston Area Corvette Pilots!

Houston Performance Driving is hosting a private South Coast Fun Run to Galveston Island. Sunday, October 15th 2017. 9 am with roll out at 10 am.

Rally Point: 10970 Shadow Creek Pkwy Pearland, TX 77584.

We will have a lunch and after party social at 2 great locations Lunch will be at Brick House Tavern. After Party and Social will be at The Spot on the Seawall. 200-300 possible more cars. Well organized and fun filled.

If you have been invited already great! If you have missed some of the postings and are just now finding out for the first time. Post a picture of your car, or PM me. Will make sure to get you to the right event page. Clubs, groups, and friends are very welcome. You can find me on Facebook

Facebook Post
(Troy Dixon).

So far we have Xcelerate Vettes, H-Town Camaro Club, Houston V-Club, Speed Advocates, and Houston Performance Driving (HPD). We would like to add more groups before the event date in October.

There will also be a special high-performance group with us, but I can't say too much about that right now. 🙈🙉🙊

Are you fast enough?!

Quick Reply: Corvette/Camaro/Cadillac AT-V/CTS-V Private Fun Run to Galveston! 10/15/17!