Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

F/S: AR Headers and Alky Control Kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2017, 06:34 PM
officermartinez
Pro

Received 81 Likes on 66 Posts
Default F/S: AR Headers and Alky Control Kit

Like the title says, I'm selling my American Racing Headers and Alky Control kit from my 2014 Corvette Stingray (Z51).

The 1 7/8" long tube American Racing Headers comes with the X pipe and does not have cats (it's an ARH straight through pipe - cats were deleted). They have worked flawlessly. I'm selling them because American Racing Headers announced a massive stepped header this week for 1000+ high HP C7's and I decided to take the plunge today. My headers have roughly 9000 miles on them (literally had 2 oil changes on the car). So, they are in excellent shape. Can provide some pictures of the headers as they were being taken out of my car if needed. Paid over $2k for everything.. Selling for $975 cash - firm.

Also selling my Julio Alky Control kit. The kit is still in the car but my builder has been put on notice that I need it out ASAP. Since my C7 is being setup for more of a racing car, I am probably going to need direct port injection. So, I can't really use the Alky Kit any longer with my new upcoming 416 cid setup. The Alky Kit is about 2 years old. It was professionally installed and will be professionally removed. It also comes with (2) meth pumps (instead of the normal one pump). Every so often, about every couple of years, you should change your pump out so that's why I originally bought two pumps. That way, my car would never be down, waiting on a meth pump. I believe Julio will still rebuild his pumps at roughly forty bux or so. Paid somewhere in the ballpark of $725 (but that was with the extra pump included).. Selling for $350 cash - firm.

If you're interested in both, I can help ya out by knocking an additional $50 bucks off.. Total for both would be $1275. That is a steal of a deal.

Only looking to sell locally in the Fort Worth metroplex area. It would not be cost efficient for me to ship anything as I am already taking a huge hit on asking price.

Last edited by officermartinez; 10-24-2017 at 06:39 PM.
Old 10-24-2017, 09:23 PM
officermartinez
Pro

Received 81 Likes on 66 Posts

Both items were sold.

Last edited by officermartinez; 10-28-2017 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Items sold

Quick Reply: F/S: AR Headers and Alky Control Kit