Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Considering getting rid of parts

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2018, 09:46 PM
officermartinez
Pro

Received 81 Likes on 66 Posts
Default Considering getting rid of parts

Hi everyone. The wife and I were just sitting around today and she asked me why I'm holding on some C7 parts. It was kind of out of the blue and didn't really have any answers for her. So, after our "discussion," I'm considering selling off some parts that have been collecting dust over the past year.

1. Factory 2014 C7 Z51 black wheels (with TPMS). These wheels have the factory Michelin run-flats on them (tires have 70% of the original thread)? I can measure the tread depth if you're interested in these. Considering selling these as a ONE PIECE deal.. Wheels + Tires + TPMS. I will not dismantle these for individual components and I will not sell them individually.

2. Factory 2014 C7 Z51 NPP exhaust. I do not have the (4) actuators that accompany this exhaust.

3. Factory 2014 C7 plenum cover and valve cover plastic shrouds that say "CORVETTE" on them.

4. We might have a few other odds and ends parts but I'll have to dig through everything and snap some pictures of what we have.

I live in Fort Worth, Texas. If someone locally in the DFW area is interested in buying them, give me a shout. They are just collecting dust in my upstairs room.

Quick Reply: Considering getting rid of parts