Notices
Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

DFW NavTool

Old 07-06-2019, 10:18 AM
Christopher Bookman

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default DFW NavTool

Hi! Does anyone in the DFW area know of anywhere reputable that would be able to install the NavTool system with a front camera in my '15 Stingray? I really want a front facing camera, but to be honest, I'm not very handy, and am nervous to attempt installing anything on this car. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
Old 07-06-2019, 01:41 PM
Mr Triple Black
CF Senior Member

Received 127 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by Christopher Bookman View Post
Hi! Does anyone in the DFW area know of anywhere reputable that would be able to install the NavTool system with a front camera in my '15 Stingray? I really want a front facing camera, but to be honest, I'm not very handy, and am nervous to attempt installing anything on this car. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
Yes, I take all my cars to Complete Auto Body in Arlington. Literally donít take my cars anywhere else, which includes multiple Vetteís, BMW, Mercedes, and an NSX. Theyíre off Pioneer Parkway.
Old 07-06-2019, 02:20 PM
Christopher Bookman

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks a lot for the recommendation. I’ll look into them. Did you by chance happen to have this or something similar installed by them?
Old 07-06-2019, 02:28 PM
Mr Triple Black
CF Senior Member

Received 127 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by Christopher Bookman View Post
Thanks a lot for the recommendation. Iíll look into them. Did you by chance happen to have this or something similar installed by them?
I havenít had this done, but Iíve had other electrical items done before.
The following users liked this post:
Christopher Bookman (07-06-2019)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: DFW NavTool

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: