Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Z06 Ti exhaust too quiet for me! Anyone want to buy? Anyone have a Borla?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2003, 12:32 AM
Weedo
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Z06 Ti exhaust too quiet for me! Anyone want to buy? Anyone have a Borla?

I bought an '02 Z06 Ti with 5200 miles on it as my last setup was TOO loud. Now that i have the Z06 Ti on, it's too QUIET for me! :banghead:

So, anyone local (Phoenix AZ area) want to buy my Ti? It's absolutely mint condition.

I'm going to buy the Borla Stingers instead. I've heard a couple. Some say they're too loud but i think it will be right in between what i had and what the Ti sound is.

Let me know: wheatona@wellsfargo.com and DEFINITELY send me an instant.

Would like $550 for the Ti. Prefer local sale (if it doesn't sell local, will consider shipping).

Thanks!

:cheers:
Old 05-27-2003, 01:07 AM
Nate@CorvetteGarage
Supporting Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Cruise-In I Veteran
St. Jude Contributor '04

Default Re: Z06 Ti exhaust too quiet for me! Anyone want to buy? Anyone have a Borla? (Weedo)

Give us a call if you get no takers. We would allow you to trade your Ti exhaust in for an aftermarket one. Thanks,

Nate
Old 05-27-2003, 12:36 PM
Weedo
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Z06 Ti exhaust too quiet for me! Anyone want to buy? Anyone have a Borla? (Nate@xtreme)

Give us a call if you get no takers. We would allow you to trade your Ti exhaust in for an aftermarket one. Thanks,

Nate
Nate, you're the best... thanks for the offer! I sold it within a couple of days to a local guy. It'll be perfect for him.

I'll see you on Thursday to get the rest of the exhaust (cats) done!
:thumbs:

Get notified of new replies

To Z06 Ti exhaust too quiet for me! Anyone want to buy? Anyone have a Borla?

Quick Reply: Z06 Ti exhaust too quiet for me! Anyone want to buy? Anyone have a Borla?