Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

(Houston) The Saturday night get together

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2003, 02:12 PM
J-Rod
Melting Slicks

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Default (Houston) The Saturday night get together

I don't know if anyone posted this. But the owner of Dixie Diner says the car shows that have been taking place are no longer welcome.

That group has moved over to the Fox and Hound on Fuqua. It has way more parking and the owner seems to be very repeptive. Just thought I would pass it along. THis is a huge parking lot with lots of room for lots of cars.

Directions: you go past belt way 8 going north on 45 take fuqua exit witch is i belive the next exit go across 45 to the south bound side and at the red light to get to the south bound side of 45 you look to the left and there is fox and the hound you really cant miss it.

Or, just go down the beltway, if you are on the toll way itself exit before 45. Make sure to be in the far right hand lanes to take you to fuqua (like you are going to Chilis, fridays or olive garden) stay to the right to bring you to the light at Fuqua, take a left to go on the overpass, and fox and hound is right there on the left hand side right. Or you could take a right on Genoa Red Bluff off the beltway feeder(which turns into Fuqua after hwy3/galveston rd and that will also get you there.

The owner of this place actually invited everyone to come over there.
If the weather is good I plan to come check it out this Saturday. As far as also meeting there on Fridays I guess that is something you will have to take up with the owner.
Old 06-11-2003, 04:19 PM
Dr_PimpRide
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Default Re: (Houston) The Saturday night get together (J-Rod)

Is that I-45 south or north of downtown? What times do people generally meet and hang out on Saturdays?
Old 06-11-2003, 07:43 PM
Corvette SSX
Race Director

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Default Re: (Houston) The Saturday night get together (J-Rod)

I'm going to try to make it out this Saturday. Sounds like fun.
Old 06-12-2003, 02:39 AM
0Sales@MVPAutoParts.com
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (Houston) The Saturday night get together

What time are you guys meeting up there? I usually meet up with Corey and a bunch of C5's near Westheimer/Beltway 8 area around 11pm.

-Tuan
Old 06-12-2003, 04:15 AM

Default Re: (Houston) The Saturday night get together (Tuan Le)

If you are gonna think about the fuqau area, My buddy is the manager at the Fast Eddies down there with a huge parking lot too. I could prolly get you guys some spots there if you make sure and spend a little time inside!!!

Daren

Let me know

(and yes, i work for fast eddies, just moved from houston to san antonio in december, my handle used to be LovintheC5 and i used to work for slick willes)

Get notified of new replies

To (Houston) The Saturday night get together

Quick Reply: (Houston) The Saturday night get together