Testing Sig Testing | Image Testing | Post Testing

Iintroduction

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2018, 11:37 PM
Vette5311
Le Mans Master

Received 1,255 Likes on 838 Posts
Default Iintroduction

New member here. I have had several corvettes over the years but am currently down to one, a C1 that I started a frame off restoration more years ago than I care to remember, but now have changed course somewhat and have some fun with it before I get to old to enjoy it. Am going to build a mild street / strip car like back in the day when I first saw these cars on the street, and no one thought about "saving" them, but rather run the wheels off of them. I had a 1962 back then and that was exactly what I did to it. Many stories there, but I am sure you all have your own too. Anyway, I posted a thread but have not received any replies so I guess either the question has been beaten to death, or no one has an experience in this area. I searched threads before posting but most replies were C2 or C3. So, I will try and post a picture to profile when the weather gets better and I get the car out of the garage. Paint and body work all done, that only took forever, and now working on power train. Thanks and glad to be aboard.

Quick Reply: Iintroduction