No DA%# Excuses VII Fall Classic

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2018, 03:07 PM
GARY2004Z06
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 335 Likes on 247 Posts

Default No DA%# Excuses VII Fall Classic

Rick Kim of RKT Performance, Robz and I will be hosting a rental at MIR on Friday, 11/16/18. This may be your chance to run a PB at a great facility. (Numerous records have been set!) Historically, weather is very good this time of year and the track prep is always outstanding. Rob and I will be available to assist anyone who would like some help. Details are to follow.

Cost will be $175/person/car and we will need your non-refundable $100 deposit to secure your spot.

This will be an exclusive private rental of the track having both lanes.

Rick will be providing burgers again at this annual event.
We would like to thank him for his generosity.

Last edited by GARY2004Z06; 08-31-2018 at 07:52 AM.
Old 08-30-2018, 03:09 PM
GARY2004Z06
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Please DO NOT POST to this thread.
This is only a TEST.
TIA
Old 08-30-2018, 03:53 PM
GARY2004Z06
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION FIRST. PLEASE READ DAILY FOR UPDATES.

1. This is a DR or Slick Only event. (AWD vehicles must run 4 DRs or slicks.) NO EXCEPTIONS. Please make every effort not to tear up the track prep.

2. A $100 non-refundable deposit per person per car is required in cash, check or PayPal. If there are associated charges with the PayPal transaction, these will be added to your total amount due.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND ENOUGH MONEY TO COVER PAYPAL FEES IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO SEND AS A GIFT. Also make sure your screen name is put on your deposit as well as your name.
Deposits will be non-refundable unless cancelled by MIR due to inclement weather or we get bumped. Let me know how you wish to pay and I'll forward you my info via PM. (Please note that my PayPal info is different from last year.)

3. If you cannot make the event, please find someone to take your place; however, they must abide by these rules. In addition, it is at the sole discretion of robz and myself who can attend this event as a driver, spectator or a person in any other capacity. I must be notified via PM by the seller of the spot at least 24 hours in advance of the rental. This transaction must be confirmed by me. (Please do not sell your spot to just anyone. We have had cars and people in the past who are not the type that this event wishes to host. Please only sell to someone whom you could personally vouch for. Attitudes and junk cars are not welcome.This event is meant to be fun for everyone.)

4. All balances are due no later than 11/1.

5. Registration cut-off will be dictated by logistics. No warning will be given. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME LOOKING FOR A SPOT AFTER THE DEADLINE.

6. There will be a meeting and a sign-in the morning of the event. Please arrive early. Meeting is scheduled for 8:45 at my car which will be at the head of the track.

7. More to come.

Participants
1)

Last edited by GARY2004Z06; 08-31-2018 at 08:00 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To No DA%# Excuses VII Fall Classic