Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

STILL.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 09:38 PM
VNAMVET
Le Mans Master

Received 394 Likes on 197 Posts

Originally Posted by self1
Hey, don't let your BB brain overload your motorboat mouth. Better figure who your friends are!

1) If you rode the guy's butt every week for six weeks, and then at exactly six weeks, demanded immediate refund, I can imagine he might not be too excited about it.

I was cordial and never "rode his butt". Just requested status from vendor.

2) He has CLAIMED he tried to get you credit, and even provided some sort of quasi-substantiation here. If it was made up, then that's evidence of intent to defraud. If it was legit, then you may find out you are (still) being a horse's behind with your incessent public whining.

Its actually complaining, theres a difference.

Maybe (assuming all other fault was CD) the snafu is now with the bank, or mail or CC company? Ever think of that?
Don't go through life peeved at everyone, man.

I have actually had many conversations with Mike, and between the two of us, have ruled out all of what you mentioned.

3) If you think *I'm* in cahoots with Michael, then you really had better lay off marching around with the tin-foil helmet brigade:

Hell, you may EVEN BE him.......................
Old 09-16-2005, 09:39 PM
self1
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VNAMVET
Hell, you may EVEN BE him.......................

Sorry I got sharp with you -- I know you are peeved. I really do hope you get resolution!

cmb13
Le Mans Master

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Oh, and I see you post is one of the only 4 on the C6 general section.....surprised he hasn't taken it off. Doesn't make sense to me.
http://www.corvetteroad.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=60
GGWOODY
Melting Slicks

Location: Buena Park, CA I seem to have left my electrolytes with your daughter

Originally Posted by corvette pilot
I would think so, since you are one of his moderators on the copied forum.
Already owned up to that fact earlier in this thread. BFD there have been no posts in the areas I moderate.....there's nothing goin' on over there, I check in every coupla weeks to make sure that I'm not missing the paint peel.
Old 09-16-2005, 09:40 PM
C6Harley
Drifting

I was hoping that this had all been resolved some time ago.
Old 09-16-2005, 09:41 PM
JSTMYSPD
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by GGWOODY
Already owned up to that fact earlier in this thread. BFD there have been no posts in the areas I moderate.....there's nothing goin' on over there, I check in every coupla weeks to make sure that I'm not missing the paint peel.
Did you get your free t shirt?
Old 09-16-2005, 09:45 PM
self1
Pro

Maybe Michael could make a FIRST ORIGINAL thread over there, that he did not rip off from here:

"My point by point process for resolving customer issues, and what my billing policy is"

his second thread could be "How I respect intellectual property of others; subthread "A" GM trademarks, subthread "B" forum design"

Mama allus tol' me "If'n ya lay down with dogs, ya get up with fleas"

Old 09-16-2005, 09:45 PM
lager99
Team Owner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06

That's what you think...
Old 09-16-2005, 09:47 PM
jschindler
Team Owner

Received 341 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by self1
Sorry. I apologize.

I do know he has been here a long time, and his initial post on this topic was indeed well crafted and reasonable.

(I am trying to lurk, but I just have trouble being quiet)

My comments were in no way aimed at you. I consider you a good contributor as well to this forum. This is an emotional topic for both sides - no need for apologizes IMHO.
Old 09-16-2005, 09:48 PM
GGWOODY
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by cleo
Did you get your free t shirt?
What do you think.

Didn't really mod for the shirt, he asked me to do it a coupla months ago. Seemed like a cool idea to be in on the ground floor, unfortunately it was the ground floor of a single-wide in Alabama.
Old 09-16-2005, 09:49 PM
GGWOODY
Melting Slicks

Just tried to ban myself from corvette road, but it didn't work
Old 09-16-2005, 09:51 PM
self1
Pro

What do you think.

Didn't really mod for the shirt, he asked me to do it a coupla months ago. Seemed like a cool idea to be in on the ground floor, unfortunately it was the ground floor of a single-wide in Alabama.
Your error was -- you don't want the ground floor, you want the red neck hi-rise (old photo joke)

http://www.floridadude.com/High%20Rise%201.jpg

(okay, even I am sick of the three-icon sig. It is gone)
VNAMVET
Le Mans Master

Received 394 Likes on 197 Posts

Originally Posted by jschindler
I can put myself in your shoes - VNAMVET, and would be just as upset. Good luck in getting this resolved. And I have to say that as a very long time CF member myself, VNAMVET has been a great contributor to the forum and does not have a reputation as a whiner.

Your few words speak.................volumes........... ..........thank you for your support, I can assure you it is not misplaced.........
Craig
Miaugi
Le Mans Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

VNAMVET - You've got my vote...I also had problems with Complete Dreams...no where near as serious as you and I was upset...and I'm usually a very easy going guy.

I admire your patience for going this long. Hope it works out Ok for you...and forget about the members giving you grief...they'd be screaming if it was their money.
Old 09-16-2005, 09:52 PM
0corvette pilot
Former Vendor

Seemed like a cool idea to be in on the ground floor, unfortunately it was the ground floor of a single-wide in Alabama.
thats a great one!!!
Old 09-16-2005, 09:53 PM
lager99
Team Owner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06

Just tried to ban myself from corvette road, but it didn't work
Old 09-16-2005, 09:59 PM
GGWOODY
Melting Slicks

9.73 new posts per day

0.43 new topics per day

Blazin' a trail to success

Get notified of new replies

To STILL.....

Old 09-16-2005, 10:11 PM
accidentprone
Melting Slicks

Default our response

To VNAMVET:

We supplied all information we could about your credit, reciepts, authoriztions, and settlement report of the transaction. I not posting A PICTURE of my checking out information but it clearly shows $2200 debited to us for your order.

We have been in contact with our merchant proccessor to find out where we stand, we have been all week. All they keep telling me is that the credit has been approved and that its going through the system, Ive been charged, hes been charged.

I want him to get his money back just like anyone else does.

of course, BEING CALLED A POS, IS NOT COOL. We too are working to get the refund back to Craig.

He emailed me monday that his bank gave him a "provisional credit". So really he has his money back, but yet the slandering continues.

Our other site.
Yes, we are trying to start a community, not a competition. We are allowed to have a forum of our own, andas you can see there are no advertisers.

As far as discussion names, we can change them if we want, some are different, some are just the same as here, DC, Corvette Flags, and on and on and on.

CRAIG AND EVERYONE ELSE CAN SLANDER US ALL THEY WANT, BUT WE WILL STAY STRONG, WE WILL KEEP WORKING. WE TOLD YOU WE WILL HAVE YOUR MONEY (NON-PROVISIONAL CREDIT) RETURNED!

ALTHOUGH CRAIG MAY CONTINUE WITH HIS SLANDERING AND BAD MOUTHING, WE WILL SURVIVE!!!

AS FORANYONE ELSE WAITING FOR YOUR CREDIT, I THINK THERE ARE 2 OTHERS, THEY TOO ARE ON THE WAY, AND YOU KNOW HOW TO REACH ME. WE ARE WORKING DELIGENTLY TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK AS WELL.

ALSO VNAMVET, WE ARE NOT F*** THIEFS, IF WE WERE WOULD I BE ANSWERING YOU OR RETURNING TO HERE. WE DONT STEAL ANYONES MONEY!!!

MICHAEL
Old 09-16-2005, 10:15 PM
jschindler
Team Owner

Received 341 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by accidentprone
To VNAMVET:

We supplied all information we could about your credit, reciepts, authoriztions, and settlement report of the transaction. I not posting A PICTURE of my checking out information but it clearly shows $2200 debited to us for your order.

We have been in contact with our merchant proccessor to find out where we stand, we have been all week. All they keep telling me is that the credit has been approved and that its going through the system, Ive been charged, hes been charged.

I want him to get his money back just like anyone else does.

of course, BEING CALLED A POS, IS NOT COOL. We too are working to get the refund back to Craig.

He emailed me monday that his bank gave him a "provisional credit". So really he has his money back, but yet the slandering continues.

Our other site.
Yes, we are trying to start a community, not a competition. We are allowed to have a forum of our own, andas you can see there are no advertisers.

As far as discussion names, we can change them if we want, some are different, some are just the same as here, DC, Corvette Flags, and on and on and on.

CRAIG AND EVERYONE ELSE CAN SLANDER US ALL THEY WANT, BUT WE WILL STAY STRONG, WE WILL KEEP WORKING. WE TOLD YOU WE WILL HAVE YOUR MONEY (NON-PROVISIONAL CREDIT) RETURNED!

ALTHOUGH CRAIG MAY CONTINUE WITH HIS SLANDERING AND BAD MOUTHING, WE WILL SURVIVE!!!

AS FORANYONE ELSE WAITING FOR YOUR CREDIT, I THINK THERE ARE 2 OTHERS, THEY TOO ARE ON THE WAY, AND YOU KNOW HOW TO REACH ME. WE ARE WORKING DELIGENTLY TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK AS WELL.

ALSO VNAMVET, WE ARE NOT F*** THIEFS, IF WE WERE WOULD I BE ANSWERING YOU OR RETURNING TO HERE. WE DONT STEAL ANYONES MONEY!!!

MICHAEL
Well, this should just about shut this thread down. BTW, Craig has not slandered you - you need to look up the meaning of that word.
Old 09-16-2005, 10:19 PM
TedG
Safety Car

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by VNAMVET
WHERE have you been TED? BTW, I am NOT making any decisions for ANY vendor. He has made his OWN decision NOT to repay me $2,200 that I sent him for a set of wheels which I cancelled after 6 weeks and his statement that he refunded my money on the 24 of August.

He provied a "copy" to me of something a 2nd grader could do on his/her home computer, which I forwarded to my bank and credit card company. They stated "this means nothing" and relates to nothing they have seen as a credit to any account............

Surely someone can provide a link to this original saga.

It had over 5,000 hits in 4 hours and several hundred replys........
Working and on the road.
This is one lively thread. I saw the other link and didn't see where Michael answered ( I had to give up, ran out of time).
I just hope it works out.

Quick Reply: STILL.....