Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Beware 96solo

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 10:26 AM
Shady
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Beware 96solo

Back in December I responded to a thread of 96solo's regarding a set of

"'04 Factory Nurburgring Sachs Z 06 Shocks, almost new $250.00 FREE SHIPPING IN CONTINENTAL U.S. These are in the box. maybe 8,000 miles on them"

Well finally got a chance to install the shocks a week ago ( yes I know its been a while) and one shock was dead on arrival. Front shock was easily compressible and would only extend when pulled by hand. All the shocks part numbers turned out to be 2002-03 shocks like the ones I pulled off of my car and not the 04Z shocks that were advertised, agreed to, and payed for. I contacted 96 solo to inform him hoping that he accidentally shipped me the wrong set and have gotten nowhere with that. He responded due to the length of time since transaction, it's over. Now these shocks have been sitting in the garage in the boxes since delivered and still have not been driven on. I could also MAYBE understand the skepticism as far as condition goes but the fact that they are not the 04 shocks agreed to I cannot understand. I have learned my lesson about buying things from this forum and thankfully it wasn't as expensive a lesson as other items could be potentially.

BUYER BEWARE 96SOLO bad transaction

Sean

Quick Reply: Beware 96solo