Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Eckler's *DON'T BUY FROM

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2017, 04:51 PM
Cre8vtv
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by J.Abbott
I merely pointing out the otherside. First we also have some rebuild items that we have to send out to the manufacture. We build allot of our own stuff but some we do not. On those parts where the cores are rare or hard to get ahold of and it is something that we can't verify here then it gets sent off. I totally see the customers point of view on this, but in our case we state that up front. Just buy from us and you don't have to worry about that anymore
You said it. The key is to state it upfront! : ) Never had an issue with ZIP ever! Always easy to deal with.
Old 07-21-2017, 04:59 PM
Cre8vtv
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default UPDATE on ECKLERS

FINALLY! After filing a case with PayPal and the Better Business Bureau, I'm pleased to say, I was promptly refunded my core charge. Perhaps Ecklers will consider changing their practice or at least making sure they clearly state what is going to happen in the process when purchasing a rare part that has a third party vendor involved. That would have made things far different as I would have realized they really didn't have the stock and didn't do the restorations themselves, thus chosen a direct vendor. Nonetheless, I'm glad to report this issue is now resolved.

Quick Reply: Eckler's *DON'T BUY FROM