Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

G3 Carbon - Beware

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2017, 04:15 PM
smbsocal
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

Default G3 Carbon - Beware

Back in August G3 Carbon announced a aero kit deal (5 kits available) on the Corvette Forum. I did a search for G3 Carbon on the forums and saw a number of negative posts about them in the past and a more recent post from the owner about the blame being the old work crew which he fired. With that in mind I went ahead and placed the order for the aero kit from G3 Carbon, Alan.

-- Sorry for the long timeline below but wanted to provide what you can expect if you place an order with G3 Carbon / Alan.

I was directed to send payment through Paypal, which I did. After payment was sent I was told that everything was in stock and the order would be shipped out by end of week.

The week passed and I checked in on the order and was told that it was being boxed and he would send me the tracking number once done.

I didn't hear back from Alan so I emailed again and was told that Alan was out of town and everything was boxed but UPS didn't come by so it didn't get shipped out but I would be notified when it went out.

I didn't hear anything back so I emailed and got an email from Alan saying that they still need payment. I checked and confirmed that the PayPal payment went through without issue last month and asked Alan to check and let me know.

Alan never emailed to let me know what happened so I emailed him again and he said that the kit was boxed but never dropped off to UPS (which contradicts what I was told before) and he was personally going to drop it off at UPS.

I emailed for a status update and Alan said he had dropped it off but didn't hear anything from UPS. Around this time Irma hit and he said the UPS store was closed so he couldn't get any update from them.

I checked in with Alan again and was told that everything was trapped at the boxing office due to Irma (which is another contradiction to what he said earlier) and he would grab it and get it out tomorrow.

I noticed the post that someone else placed about G3 Carbon not following through on a order and I sent another email to them.

When I didn't hear back from them I opened a dispute on PayPal. I did not hear back from G3 / Alan and updated the dispute to a claim. Once the dispute was upgraded to a claim I was sent a UPS tracking number provided by G3 / Alan as proof that they shipped the order. I looked u p the tracking number on UPS and the delivery address was for a completely different City / State so G3 / Alan just gave PayPal a fraudulent tracking number to try and continue this charade. I informed PayPal that the tracking number was fraudulent and at this time they are reviewing the claim.

Hopefully people do some research prior to purchasing from G3 Carbon / Alan so they can avoid issues like this. It is a shame that you can't trust all of the forum vendors.
Old 09-27-2017, 09:16 PM
G3Carbon
Drifting

Received 122 Likes on 87 Posts

Wwwoooaaahhhhhhh

Fraudulent tracking number?

Unless you no longer live on BF road in Mooresville, NC, and I'd be happy to post a screen cap of your address, the tracking number, and the scheduled delivery date, there's no fraudulent anything.

Listen, I've had about enough of this nonsense.

I messaged you two days ago with an explanation of the hurricane related delays, my involvement of my UPS rep, and an offer to do the right thing.

You never responded.

Per my message, it was the very next day I was able to get UPS involved and the box popped up a few hundred miles from my office.

Also worth mentioning: you sent me a payment via PayPal that took twenty one days to clear and I made you aware of the issues with receiving your funds.

I'm sure EVERYONE understands why I wouldn't ship thousands of dollars worth of product over night when the funds arent clean from the jump.

Secondarily, we were in the path of what was the largest hurricane to ever come out of the a Atlantic.

SIXTY PERCENT of the state was without power.

Video from my back yard:

View this post on Instagram

We were without power for nearly two weeks, and that's NOT factoring in the missing pieces of our roof that needed to be repaired.

Our pack and ship ALSO was without power for two weeks with similar roof damage to us, so with their doors closed and locked, we were held hostage as much as anyone.

If you look at the history of us here, there are two things that are fairly consistent.

We can be slow at times.

We always deliver.

So, if this was on me, I'd put my hand up like a big boy, just as I have in the past, and take my lumps, but what I won't do is allow someone to call me a liar and a thief over parts that were kinky from the beginning and reasonably delayed in every single aspect.

Lastly, any emails that were unanswered were during the damned hurricane.

Not sure what's a reasonable expectation there, but clearly we're way off the boards for truth telling, since it seems unreasonable for me to close the office, let my staff prep their homes and families, and make sure we have our priorities straight.

This is ENTIRELY untrue and off putting for us towards the entire group, because it ignores the fact that every order from that late August sale got caught up in the mess of weather and boxing.

Everyone of them has been straightened out and I've talked to EVERYONE about it at every turn.

Somehow YOU'RE the only one who didn't get any communication?

Not. True.

I will not be called a liar and a thief when all I've done in this transaction is what I should have and what I said I'd do.

So, in closing, say the word and I'll post up your tracking number for everyone to see and follow the progress...

If I somehow shipped it to the wrong street address, because rim 100% sure it's going to the right town, I'll have it redirected asap

After all the changes we made here to avoid this stuff, I can't tell you all how much this hurts.

I'll wait for your permission to share the tracking info.

Alan-
Old 09-27-2017, 09:25 PM
G3Carbon
Drifting

As a matter of fact, I've got a copy of the label on the box innmybohinenid be happy to post.

Also, I'm in the spray booth RIGHT NOW fixing a splitter that was damaged during the storm at the pack and ship we use.

No one ever gets to say I or my business is responsible for ripping anyone off, or telling other members I don't have everyone's back when they do business with me.

5 years of servicing this forum.

More than 15 years as a member.

Today is the day I decide to try some shady BS on a client in broad daylight?

Not likely.

I can't find the words to express my anger or outrage right now.
Attached Images  

Last edited by G3Carbon; 09-27-2017 at 09:27 PM.
Old 09-27-2017, 11:36 PM
smbsocal
Instructor

Alan,

Since I am one of many who have had problems with G3 Carbon (in the past and recently) it should not come as a surprise that you are being called out.

The last response from you was on 9/19. I had emailed you since then and never heard back from you. When I read posts here about others that were also getting the run around from you I started a PayPal dispute. You did not respond to the dispute so I upgraded it to a claim. As soon as I upgraded it to a claim you sent PayPal a UPS tracking number which is showing as being shipped to Wisconsin Rapids, WI not Mooresville, NC. See image below. Currently PayPal is working on reviewing the claim further.

Timeline:
8/21/2017 Invoice was paid by PayPal per G3s instructions
8/21/2017 I emailed G3 Carbon that payment was sent. G3 acknowledged that payment was received and shipment would go out that week.
8/27/2017 No word from G3 Carbon so I email for status update.
8/28/2017 G3 Carbon says that the order would be boxed and sent that day.
9/1/2017 No word from G3 Carbon so I email for status update.
9/1/2017 G3 Carbon says that the order is boxed but UPS didn't come yesterday but is scheduled to be picked up.
9/3/2017 No word from G3 Carbon so I email for status update.
9/5/2017 G3 Carbon emails me regading the payment showing as 'Pending' in Paypal
9/5/2017 I emailed G3 Carbon proof that the payment was sent sucessfully on 8/21/17.
9/5/2017 I emailed G3 Carbon to inform them that I also show that the amount we charged to my Credit Card.
9/5/2017 G3 Carbon says that they will contact PayPal to see what is happening.
9/5/2017 I emailed G3 Carbon to see if the PayPal issue was resolved and if the order went out.
9/5/2017 I emailed G3 Carbon again to see if the PayPal issue was resolved and if the order went out.
9/6/2017 I emailed G3 Carbon again to see if the PayPal issue was resolved and if the order went out.
9/6/2017 G3 Carbon says that they have dropped the order off to be boxed (even though that have stated it was boxed and ready last week)
9/7/2017 I emailed G3 Carbon to see if the order went out.
9/7/2017 G3 Carbon says that the order is still with boxing.
9/7/2017 I emailed G3 Carbon to ensure the order is insured in case it is damaged due to Irma.
9/7/2017 G3 Carbon says that the order is insured.
9/14/2017 I emailed G3 Carbon to see if the order went out.
9/14/2017 G3 Carbon says the power is out so everything is on hold.
9/19/2017 I emailed G3 Carbon to see if the order went out.
9/19/2017 G3 Carbon says the order is still with boxing but will grab the order tomorrow to ship out.
9/24/2017 I read a forum post about others having problems with G3 Carbon now and over the past couple months. I emailed G3 Carbon to see if the order went out.
9/25/2017 PayPal dispute filed, PayPal emailed G3 Carbon.
9/27/2017 With no response from G3 Carbon I escalated the PayPal dispute to a claim.
9/27/2017 G3 Carbon provided PayPal a UPS Tracking number from 9/26/17 which is not being shipped to my address.
9/27/2017 I posted on the forum to warn others about dealing with G3 Carbon.

Email Thread:
To: Alan Eosso <>
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2017, 9:42:33 PM EDT
Subject: Re: G3 Follow up.

Alan,

I wanted to follow up and check in on the status of the order.

Unfortunately we are a month out from when the order was supposed to ship and it looks like this is the case for a couple of people on the forums.

If it looks like the order can't be shipped this week I would like to start the refund process.

Scott

On Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 11:27:39 PM EDT, Alan Eosso <> wrote:

Hey there,

I apologize for the delay, but we got trapped at the boxing office once everything started shutting down.

It looks like I can go grab everything from them tomorrow and get things moving again, thankfully.

Now, if only we can get the holes in the roof to stop leaking. *sheesh*

Thanks for hanging in there with us while we stand the place back up!

Thanks,
Alan

On Sep 19, 2017 10:28 PM, "smbsocal" <> wrote:
Alan,

Any update on the C7 kit going out? We are closing in on a month since payment was sent.

On Thursday, September 14, 2017, 10:33:19 AM EDT, Alan Eosso <> wrote:

Good morning,

I've been checking every day to see if they've got power back and so far they don't. In fact, our office is still without power, as well.

I'm going to keep checking every day until they're open to make sure everything gets moving.

Thanks for the patience!

On Sep 14, 2017 9:43 AM, "smbsocal" <> wrote:
Alan,

I hope all is well after Irma. I wanted to check in and see if there was any update on the kit being shipped out.

Thanks

On Thursday, September 7, 2017, 3:46:42 PM EDT, Alan Eosso <> wrote:

Of course.

Everything is ALWAYS insured for full replacement value. (that was an expensive lesson to have learned early. Haha)

On Sep 7, 2017 3:33 PM, "smbsocal" <> wrote:
Alan,

Ok, great thanks. Hopefully they can make it out before the rain. I assume if the kit gets water damage / lost that the shipping insurance would cover it.

Thanks,
Scott

Sent: Thursday, September 7, 2017 3:20 PM

I'm hopeful, for sure.

I dropped everything off, but I'm not seeing any updates on movement.

I just drove across town to try to physically check, but they're completely shut down already, so as soon as they reopen I'll storm the counter and make sure to give it a shove.

*fingers crossed*

Thanks for the patience,

Alan

On Sep 7, 2017 10:36 AM, "smbsocal" <> wrote:

Alan,

Hopefully the storm will die down before hitting FL. Were you able to get the kit shipped out?

Sent: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 1:06 PM

Hi Scott,

Apologies for the delay, but this hurricane has everything slowed down and messed up.

It looks like my assistant dropped it off for boxing, but didn't move it to UPS. (We pay to professionally pack everything, then drop to UPS)

I'm going to drive over during a supply run and transfer them personally, so as soon as I make the drop, I'll shoot you a text.

As an aside, it's weird to me how crazy people get, so far out from these storms... Sheesh...

More to follow,

Alan

On Sep 6, 2017 12:53 PM, "smbsocal" <> wrote:

Alan,

Checking in again. Let me know where we stand with the order or if we should just cancel the order.

Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 7:44 PM

Alan,

Just following up to see if you were able to find out from Paypal was the status was and if the kit was sent out.

Thanks,
Scott

Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 4:09 PM

Alan,

I wanted to see if you were able to contact Paypal and if the kit went out today.

Thanks,
Scott

Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 1:32 PM

Scott,

Thanks for checking.

What's weird is it hasn't transferred from PayPal to my account.

I'll email them, since it's got to be something on their end holding it up.

Thanks,

Alan

On Sep 5, 2017 1:23 PM, "smbsocal" <> wrote:

Alan,

I also checked the credit card transaction and it did go through so everything is showing that you should have received the payment on 8/21/17.

Thanks,
Scott

Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 1:16 PM

Alan,

I checked Paypal and it is showing that the payment was sent on August 21, 2017. I have attached the Paypal transaction detail to the email.

Thanks,
Scott

Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 1:03 PM
Subject: G3 Follow up.

Hi Scott,

Just a quick note to touch base.

We've got your system boxed up and ready to fly, but it looks like your payment still shows as "pending" in the PayPal system.

Would you mind taking a look and see if it's expected to clear soon?

If it gives you any problems, we can void it and run it directly through the website, if necessary.

Oh and I'll have Sara, my assistant, send your tracking info shortly. We just stepped out to lunch and have a quick meeting afterwards, so she'll send it as soon as she gets back to her desk.

Thanks,

Alan Eosso
President
G3 Carbon, LLC
1464 NW 23rd Ave
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33311

To: G3 Carbon Sales <>
Sent: Sunday, September 3, 2017, 10:35:32 PM EDT
Subject: Re: Invoice from G3: Carbon, LLC

Sara,

Any luck with UPS on Friday?

Thanks,
Scott

Sent: Friday, September 1, 2017 11:55 AM

Scott,

Alan is out of town this weekend for a wedding, but I've got UPS scheduled for pickup. (they missed us yesterday)

I'll let you know when they arrive and they get your order picked up.

Thanks,

Sara G.
Customer Service Coordinator
G3 Carbon, LLC
1464 NW 23rd Ave
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33311

On Sep 1, 2017 1:57 PM, "smbsocal" <> wrote:
Alan,

Wanted to follow up and see if the kit was shipped out yet.

Thanks,
Scott

Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 11:16 PM

Hi Scott,

I'm just waiting on the call to let me know everything is boxed up and ready for a label.

I'm assuming I'll get the call tomorrow, so expect a tracking number from me mid day.

Thanks,

Alan

On Aug 27, 2017 10:16 PM, "smbsocal" <> wrote:
Alan,

I just wanted to check and see if the items shipped last week. Unfortunately the rear hatch of my Vette has to be replaced, warranty issue, so it will be at a body shop in a couple weeks and I was thinking of having them install the parts while they have the car.

Thanks again,
Scott

Sent: Monday, August 21, 2017 11:06 AM

Scott,

I received the payment. (thanks!!)

Everything is here in stock, so once the payment clears I'll she shipping everything down the road.

Realistically, I'd think it'll all be boxed and rolling by the end of the week, plus or minus a day here or there.

Thanks,

Alan

On Aug 21, 2017 10:03 AM, "smbsocal" <> wrote:
Alan,

I have sent the payment via PayPal. Let me know if you do not receive it.

Do you know when the shipment may go out?

Thanks,
Scott

Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2017 7:10 PM
Subject: Invoice from G3: Carbon, LLC

G3: Carbon, LLC
INVOICE
1478 DUE DATE
08/25/2017 BALANCE DUE
$1,174.98
View invoice

Attached, please find a copy of your invoice. Should you have any questions, please feel free to email us at .

At your earliest convenience, please make your payment via PayPal to. Once received, I'll send you a receipt of payment for your records directly.

We appreciate your prompt payment and thank you for your business.

Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/g3carbon and on Instagram @ www.instagram.com/g3carbon.com to see current projects, new photos, discount and sale offers, and more!

Thanks for your business!
G3: Carbon, LLC
© Intuit, Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy | Security | Terms of Service
Old 09-27-2017, 11:41 PM
smbsocal
Instructor

Alan,

Per you I am the only one who didn't get any communication from you? How do you explain others posting the same issue with you?

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...um-vendor.html
Old 09-27-2017, 11:47 PM
G3Carbon
Drifting

Well, clearly you may have received someone else's tracking number by mistake, but to suggest I sent a bogus tracking number on purpose is absurd.

It's flatly untrue and you owe me an apology.

I'll post more in the morning, since I can copy and paste too, but I literally just walked in the door and don't have the energy nor the ambition for this.

Also, I have exactly 5 orders outstanding from this forum.

Of those 5, every single one was caught up in the same shipping nonsense, including one person who literally yelled at me because of the storm.
Attached Images   
Old 09-28-2017, 12:05 AM
smbsocal
Instructor

Alan,

The tracking number I used was the one you provided to PayPal for the claim I placed. This PayPal claim was placed due to a lack of response from you after giving me conflicting information and seeing that this is happening to others on this forum. If the tracking number that you provided to PayPal is wrong that is your mistake not mine.

If nothing else please review the timeline I provided above and maybe going forward it can help you improve your communication with clients going forward.

Last edited by smbsocal; 09-28-2017 at 12:37 AM.
Old 10-02-2017, 08:34 PM
smbsocal
Instructor

Update 10/2/17:

The tracking information that Alan provided above in this thread was somewhat correct. Unfortunately it looks like he only sent out part of the aero kit.

I only received the front splitter last week. I have not received the side rockers. On the plus side the front splitter looks good.

I will keep the thread updated as things change.
Old 10-10-2017, 08:54 PM
smbsocal
Instructor

Update 10/10/17:

No new contact from the vendor nor have I received the side rockers even though the vendor lied again and was adamant that they sent the aero kit earlier in the thread two weeks ago.

Be sure to do a search on G3 Carbon before doing business with them.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:26 PM
AceG
Burning Brakes

Received 412 Likes on 206 Posts

I am here to shed a little light in this ordeal you are going through. YES they are slow, he already established that. I agree no customers should have to go through this. I can however assure you that he will eventually come through with your product. I am not saying how he runs his operation is correct in any shape or form but he is not to be labeled as a scammer. His intentions are good but I honestly dont know why its taking so long for products to be shipped out. I have dealt with him and also got a lot of excuses and yes it was fustrating and yes I thought it was a lost cause a few times BUT he did finally deliver. If theres any consolation, the products were fantastic.

Like I stated earlier, his intentions are good just really really slow. Perhaps it should be in the disclaimer that the product has an estimated wait time.. Best of luck keep a cool head and just keep requesting updates.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:29 PM
smbsocal
Instructor

AceG,

The problem is that the product was sold as being in stock.

When the order was placed it was going out that week. This same communication was repeated again and again.

He provided a false tracking number to PayPal.

He then lied in the forum stating that the order was shipped claiming to have proof with the tracking number. However he did not ship the kit as he stated publicly on the forums, he only shipped the front splitter. Even though he was publicly lying he had no problem trying to call me out in the forums as being the one at fault.

If he was up front and honest we wouldn't be posting in this thread nor would others be posting their own threads.
Old 10-18-2017, 09:48 PM
smbsocal
Instructor

Update 10/18/17:

Paypal is still working on the dispute and is waiting to hear back from G3 Carbon.

G3 Carbon has not sent the aero kit side rockers that were paid.

G3 Carbon is even going so far as posting sale ads on the forums trying to get more people to scam.
Old 10-18-2017, 10:16 PM
G3Carbon
Drifting

We've been servicing the C7 community faithfully since launch back in Q4 of 2013 when we brought the very first aero system to the market in the world.

I have literally HUNDREDS of satisfied customers.

We've been slow, but not only have we never screwed someone or "scammed them", we've also grown tired of grown men who feel empowered by the internet to make such absurd claims and feel as if they're somehow teaching a business a lesson.

I'll update the PayPal claim tonight, since my rep finally got everything sorted out for us.

We'll also be ending our sponsorship of the forums at the end of the month.

I understand frustration created by delays, but we've had enough getting charged back for delayed-but-delivered products.

I'm more than $10k on this forum for people who received product, charged it back or filed a bullshit PayPal claim, and kept both the product and the money.

Seriously, you demanded a 900 dollar refund on a 1000 dollar purchase because UPS lost your box.

Think about what that says.

"I realize I received the front splitter and it looks good, but I want a 90% discount because UPS sucks".

No thanks.

I'll take my ad dollars elsewhere.
Old 10-18-2017, 11:43 PM
smbsocal
Instructor

Alan,

The Internet allows vendors to reach more customers than they ever could before. The Internet also allows customers to hold those vendors accountable for poor service, poor product and flat out lies.

I have received PMs from many who have had issues with you on this and other forums. If you feel it is you versus the world, as you stated, you may want to stop pause and take a look in the mirror. The reason people are charging back is due to the lies they keep getting from you.

As I stated before, I saw the many complaints against G3 Carbon on the forums going back over the years but I wanted to believe in you when you posted that you were changing going forward unfortunately that was another of you lies.

I will charge back the full amount and send you back the front splitter so you can be done with the customers who are so outrageous as to demand the product that they paid for in the time they were promised.

Last edited by smbsocal; 10-19-2017 at 12:00 AM.
Old 10-19-2017, 05:09 AM
G3Carbon
Drifting

What the internet does not allow for is reasonableness.

No one, at any time, has stopped to wonder out loud "why would a business that has shipped hundreds of splitters and skirts suddenly decide to ship half an order and decide to rip someone off for the other half?".

It's not reasonable.

It flatly flies in the face of basic logic.

It doesn't make any sense for me, or any vendor, to do that, but instead of dealing with it at face value, you insist on calling me a liar and a thief.

It's patently absurd.

I'm not UPS. I can't control what happens once I box and ship a project. If you insist on telling people I'm deliberately doing a bad thing to you, that's what the internet does and allows for best, but it doesn't make it any more true.

Also, I will not accept a return. (and I appreciate you side-stepping how you decided to try to get a 90% refund. Talk about someone trying to scam someone...)

We have a very clear no returns or refunds policy which can be reviewed on our website and since everything is case-by-case, we obviously won't be making an exception.

https://www.g3carbon.com/refunds-returns-cancellations

This will be my last post here. We're drawing down our forum activity, you're the last order I have from the site that's lingering, and I think everyone will be all the more happy because of it.

I wish you and everyone else well, but I don't need this kind of brain damage or pettiness in my life.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:34 AM
smbsocal
Instructor

I am sorry that you continue to feel like the victim when you are called out for poor customer service and flat out lying.

Selling product as 'in stock' and 'going out this week' but not shipping the product out until after 60 to 90 days with numerous false excuses is on you not on the customer. This makes as much sense as you blaming me for you providing incorrect information to PayPal.

Yes, you cannot control UPS but you do control your own actions and communication with customers and that is where you fail.

You became a forum vendor in 2016 and people do say that the product is great but the customer service is terrible after payment. The poor customer service has been reported going back to 2016 so do not act like this is a new issue.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...its-doors.html

If you just resolve the poor customer service you would avoid the issues you continue to have with customers.
Old 10-19-2017, 12:23 PM
G3Carbon
Drifting

Any business shipping product prior to funds clearing is asking for trouble.

You keep stating that I'm lying as if it's a fact with any evidence other than you saying it again and again, completely ignoring that it makes no sense that you received half the order.

It's Occam's Razor here, and instead of the most simple explanation being the one that's most likely to be happening, you keep leaning back on some absurd idea that I have somehow deliberately planned out an act of broad-daylight theft.

If I were actually trying to steal from someone, $500 worth of product isn't enough to make it worth anyone's while, so it begs the questions as to why you're the only one from this sale that didn't receive a piece of merchandise, as well as why would I, or anyone, put their business at risk over such a small amount of money?

The answer should be obvious.

I (they) wouldn't.

There's no possible outcome where me doing this on purpose would result in any sort of benefit to me.

But hey man, you do you and keep telling people I'm definitely a scammer.

That's totally a reasonable position.

*shrug*
Old 10-19-2017, 12:40 PM
smbsocal
Instructor

Alan,

You keep skating around the facts and try to play the victim.

If this was an isolated incident you may have some credibility. Since this is a common issue with you, lying, on this and other forums you really just make yourself look bad. If you want I can link all of the posts made about G3 Carbon and you. Even the couple positive posts about you state the problems they had with shipping and communication.

I do not know what compels you to continue to lie to customers, that is something that only you could answer.
Old 10-19-2017, 12:57 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,331 Likes on 2,775 Posts

There’s no reason for this exchange to continue here. Vendor has responded, OP continues to be unhappy and if there’s further developments they can be concluded offline. A final resolution can be reported and added to this thread.

Get notified of new replies

To G3 Carbon - Beware

Quick Reply: G3 Carbon - Beware