Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Beware of Maryland Speed

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2018, 04:19 PM
YNOT85
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Beware of Maryland Speed

I ordered pfadt motor mounts 11/24. I waited about a month to inquire as to why I hadn't received them. I've been given the run around and empty promises for the past month. Now it's been 2 months and I've left a voice mail requesting a refund, and nobody is getting back to me. Poor customer service and a lack of communication is unacceptable.
Old 02-04-2018, 03:13 PM
Struik
Heel & Toe

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by YNOT85
I ordered pfadt motor mounts 11/24. I waited about a month to inquire as to why I hadn't received them. I've been given the run around and empty promises for the past month. Now it's been 2 months and I've left a voice mail requesting a refund, and nobody is getting back to me. Poor customer service and a lack of communication is unacceptable.
going on 6 months for an intake and throttle body, no email replys and flagged our calls. Cancel your CC purchase now and file a fruad complaint. Run far away from these crooks.
Old 02-04-2018, 03:53 PM
YNOT85
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Struik

going on 6 months for an intake and throttle body, no email replys and flagged our calls. Cancel your CC purchase now and file a fruad complaint. Run far away from these crooks.
That's absurd. I filed a complaint with BBB, and magically, 4 days later I received my mounts. If they're a vendor on here there should be reprocussions from the forum.
Old 02-04-2018, 08:36 PM
walleyejack
Le Mans Master

Received 899 Likes on 700 Posts

That's absurd. I filed a complaint with BBB, and magically, 4 days later I received my mounts. If they're a vendor on here there should be reprocussions from the forum.
i guess you don t follow the thread or read any of them.
Old 02-04-2018, 11:04 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,331 Likes on 2,775 Posts

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...landspeed.html

Get notified of new replies

To Beware of Maryland Speed

Quick Reply: Beware of Maryland Speed