Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

David Crane

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2018, 01:39 PM
Dave Cunningham
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 19 Posts
Default David Crane

just thought I'd share my latest encounter with Cranes corvette supply, four years ago I delt with David and purchased a complete tri-power setup and many other misc. parts for my 67 L71, and like a lot of other people, I found the whole process to be , let's say " challenging" but I have to say, this time , other than being a little hard to get hold of originally , David took my order for a complete side exhaust system for my 69 L36 car, and was pleasant to deal with, and the parts came even sooner than promised. I would have bought the covers directly from Paragon, but they won't take a wire transfer, whereas David would, im in Canada and I had US funds sitting in an account that I wanted to use. His price was only a fraction higher than Paragons anyway. So two thumbs up for David Crane this time!
Old 10-07-2018, 01:49 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,358 Likes on 2,786 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave Cunningham
just thought I'd share my latest encounter with Cranes corvette supply, four years ago I delt with David and purchased a complete tri-power setup and many other misc. parts for my 67 L71, and like a lot of other people, I found the whole process to be , let's say " challenging" but I have to say, this time , other than being a little hard to get hold of originally , David took my order for a complete side exhaust system for my 69 L36 car, and was pleasant to deal with, and the parts came even sooner than promised. I would have bought the covers directly from Paragon, but they won't take a wire transfer, whereas David would, im in Canada and I had US funds sitting in an account that I wanted to use. His price was only a fraction higher than Paragons anyway. So two thumbs up for David Crane this time!
Moving to Transactions Feedback.

Quick Reply: David Crane