Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Kudos to Roger Scott and Corvette Instrument Services

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2019, 03:38 PM
gil7247
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Kudos to Roger Scott and Corvette Instrument Services

I recently sent my 85mph Speedo and my inoperable clock from my 1980 C3 to Roger Scott of Corvette Instrument Service. I wanted him to convert my speedo to a 140mph unit and also sent him my clock to see if it could be repaired. Rogers communication and expediency was first rate. The post office had damaged the face and second hand of my clock in shipping and Roger contacted me right away and provided pictures of the damage. He was able to repair my clock and replaced the damaged parts with a like new set of used ones (needle and face) for substantially cheaper then new would have costs. Even with the damage his price was way cheaper then many others I checked with and between his speed. communication and the quality of work totally impressed me. I can't recommend him highly enough. Even his return shipping was reasonable and he only charged exactly what it cost me to ship it to him. Not only did he return my repaired instruments but he included the damaged parts so I may make a claim on the shipping insurance for the damage.
I often hear about guys disappointed in service from this place or that, I thought it may be helpful to hear of a place that goes the extra mile. GIL
Old 02-15-2019, 07:03 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,331 Likes on 2,775 Posts

Moving to Transactions Feedback.

Quick Reply: Kudos to Roger Scott and Corvette Instrument Services