Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Help & Feedback > Transactions Feedback
Reload this Page >

Corvette world of Houston, stay away from service department

Notices
Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Corvette world of Houston, stay away from service department

Old 04-16-2019, 03:16 PM
evileight
CF Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Corvette world of Houston, stay away from service department

My only experience with this business has been with the service department. I took my car in for a relatively simple fix. I took it into them because when i called they said they had room in the shop and could get it fixed for me in a timely manner. This did not happen and my car was left in the back lot for around a month before I picked it up not repaired. The month my car was sitting there I was lied to multiple times about it being worked on.

I have no idea if the quality of work would have been up to par but I was not willing to waste any more of my time with them.

The manager was apologetic about the situation and the service writer was always nice to me.

I will not be returning to this business for parts, sales, or service because of my experience and frequently warn people locally to stay away.
Old 04-22-2019, 04:45 PM
bc6152
CF Senior Member

Received 109 Likes on 78 Posts

How could they hold it for a month for "a relatively simple fix"? If it were my car I'd be retrieving it after a week... And it still wasn't repaired?
Old 04-23-2019, 05:06 PM
evileight
CF Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bc6152 View Post
How could they hold it for a month for "a relatively simple fix"? If it were my car I'd be retrieving it after a week... And it still wasn't repaired?
yeah. I would get a different excuse every time I called. They were replacing a power steering hose. Itís harder on my car because of the supercharger but I can still do it myself in an afternoon. Yeah the car was not fixed when I finally just went and picked up the car with a tow truck.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Corvette world of Houston, stay away from service department

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: