Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

BUYER BEWARE- forum member "Iced" [Plus input -forum buyer from ebay]

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2019, 09:20 AM
ssmith512
Melting Slicks

Received 849 Likes on 443 Posts

Originally Posted by BMF82
It's also a 3 week process to get my money back through eBay when the seller could have made it right already, so yes just $50.... and 3 weeks of headache.
I feel for ya brother, I really do. But I wouldnt get a headache for 3 weeks over a $50 refund. But I do agree with you 100000%, the seller had the power to prevent ALL of this (and that was my point).

Last edited by ssmith512; 05-21-2019 at 09:20 AM.
Old 05-21-2019, 09:42 AM
BMF82
Racer

Received 140 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by ssmith512
I feel for ya brother, I really do. But I wouldnt get a headache for 3 weeks over a $50 refund. But I do agree with you 100000%, the seller had the power to prevent ALL of this (and that was my point).
You are right $50 is no big deal, but what if he sold these lug nuts to you and they caused a wheel to come off your car? That sounds extreme, but we dont even know the brand name or the metal being used.

I do love the Corvette Forum and how good members stick together. Thank you for the support.

Last edited by BMF82; 05-21-2019 at 09:51 AM.
Old 05-21-2019, 09:43 AM
BMF82
Racer

Originally Posted by scutzi128
This is so childish. First off op posting this on the forum in the first place. Who's to say the original seller didn't do the same thing you did and sell them to you without looking at them. How do you sell something without even knowing what it is. Your issue with the original seller has nothing to do with the guy you sold these to. You should have instantly refunded him not made him wait. Not to mention this was only over $50. You deserve the negative feedback.
Thank you!
Old 05-21-2019, 10:01 AM
Drajav1993
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Big yikes.
Old 05-21-2019, 10:13 AM
twistedgixxer
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I don’t usually post on these, but I think both of the posters with the lug nuts could learn something. First the OP probably should have looked in the box before shipping and just refunded the money on eBay. Second the eBay buyer needs to chill out a little. It’s a $50 set of lug nuts and the OP was working with him through eBay. Looking at the messages it’s obvious the OP didn’t do this on purpose so I’m not sure why so many people are so quick to attack.
Old 05-21-2019, 10:14 AM
Frankie15
Melting Slicks

Received 488 Likes on 366 Posts

Both of you guys (OP and "Iced") are in the wrong here. I've performed TONS of transactions on eBay and also strongly value my 100% feedback. I honestly do not know how you can truly value having your 100% feedback and still ship something to a customer without actually confirming what you are sending them first. Sorry, but this is on you bud. Live and learn for future transactions.

BMF82, did you reach out to the OP for a refund before leaving negative feedback? I would've at least done that first.

Last edited by Frankie15; 05-21-2019 at 10:16 AM.
Old 05-21-2019, 10:21 AM
BMF82
Racer

Originally Posted by Frankie15
Both of you guys (OP and "Iced") are in the wrong here. I've performed TONS of transactions on eBay and also strongly value my 100% feedback. I honestly do not know how you can truly value having your 100% feedback and still ship something to a customer without actually confirming what you are sending them first. Sorry, but this is on you bud. Live and learn for future transactions.

BMF82, did you reach out to the OP for a refund before leaving negative feedback? I would've at least done that first.

Please go back and read my postings. He said no returns on the lug nuts and now I have to go through eBay to get my money.

Last edited by BMF82; 05-21-2019 at 10:22 AM.
Old 05-21-2019, 10:22 AM
BMF82
Racer

Originally Posted by twistedgixxer
I don’t usually post on these, but I think both of the posters with the lug nuts could learn something. First the OP probably should have looked in the box before shipping and just refunded the money on eBay. Second the eBay buyer needs to chill out a little. It’s a $50 set of lug nuts and the OP was working with him through eBay. Looking at the messages it’s obvious the OP didn’t do this on purpose so I’m not sure why so many people are so quick to attack.
Please go back and read my postings. He said no returns on the lug nuts and now I have to go through eBay to get my money.

Old 05-21-2019, 10:28 AM
Frankie15
Melting Slicks

Received 488 Likes on 366 Posts

Originally Posted by BMF82
Got it. My bad as I missed that. Sorry OP, but you definitely deserve negative feedback if:

1) You sent an item to the buyer without confirming the contents
2) You refused a refund.
Old 05-21-2019, 02:07 PM
pjazz
Melting Slicks

Received 161 Likes on 124 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
C6 of Year Winner (performance mods) 2019

FYI I have bought new lug nuts of that type and they come in a zip lock bag....
Old 05-21-2019, 02:16 PM
BMF82
Racer

Originally Posted by pjazz
FYI I have bought new lug nuts of that type and they come in a zip lock bag....
I have beach front property for sale in Nebraska. Want to make an offer?
Old 05-21-2019, 02:24 PM
oAllElseFailo
Racer

Received 64 Likes on 41 Posts

My, my, what's happening in here..
Old 05-21-2019, 02:25 PM
howdigethere
Racer

Received 46 Likes on 24 Posts

i was waiting for the guy who sold them to me to give me his address- thats where i wanted the buyer of the lug nuts to send them to. but the buyter on ebay was being extrremely offe sive and cursing me out. i had absolutely no knowledge that the lug nuts were damaged, and the. for a split second i thought th buyer was trying to pull a fast one.

the items need to be shipped back but the. uyer doesnt want to ship them, he wants me to schedule a home pickup from his house- ebay doesnt do that
as soon as the buyer send the lug nuts back (i’ll gove him the adress to send kt back to, and pay for usps shipping)- he’ll get a refund, as will i.

the buy os extrmely rude and went off on me like i did something to hurt him. if youre foung to insult me and curse at me and call me names- im not going to communicate with you.

be a nice person/ its clear that i was telling the truth about not knowing the item was damaged/ rusted. if youre going to keep cursing at me - then so be it.

the item needs to be shipped back to california. once item is reveived, a refund gets issued. buyer needs to mail it out.
Old 05-21-2019, 02:28 PM
BMF82
Racer

Originally Posted by howdigethere
i was waiting for the guy who sold them to me to give me his address- thats where i wanted the buyer of the lug nuts to send them to. but the buyter on ebay was being extrremely offe sive and cursing me out. i had absolutely no knowledge that the lug nuts were damaged, and the. for a split second i thought th buyer was trying to pull a fast one.

the items need to be shipped back but the. uyer doesnt want to ship them, he wants me to schedule a home pickup from his house- ebay doesnt do that
as soon as the buyer send the lug nuts back (i’ll gove him the adress to send kt back to, and pay for usps shipping)- he’ll get a refund, as will i.

the buy os extrmely rude and went off on me like i did something to hurt him. if youre foung to insult me and curse at me and call me names- im not going to communicate with you.

be a nice person/ its clear that i was telling the truth about not knowing the item was damaged/ rusted. if youre going to keep cursing at me - then so be it.

the item needs to be shipped back to california. once item is reveived, a refund gets issued. buyer needs to mail it out.
I don't care about your feelings snowflake. You have until midnight eastern time TODAY to refund my money or you will have to accept the lowered eBay rating and people on here not trusting you. You are also not getting me to lift a finger to send back the lug nuts unless they come pick them up from my house with a box in hand since they didn't arrive in a box!

Clock is ticking...

Last edited by BMF82; 05-21-2019 at 02:31 PM.
Old 05-21-2019, 02:30 PM
howdigethere
Racer

also the reason i reaponded with “no refund is because He said “if you want your lug nuts, come and get them ******”.
Old 05-21-2019, 02:33 PM
howdigethere
Racer

dude i am trying to work with you, but you kee cursing and insulting me- im not ok worh that. i will take the lug nuts back but YOU ssid the onyl thats gonna happe. is if i set up a home deivery to your house- ebay doesnt allow thaft. they only allow me to pay for the label (which im a ok woth).

please stop insulting and cursing me out. i’ll take the lug nuts(im gettjng a refund on them just like you are)- but i can not set up a home pickup.
Old 05-21-2019, 02:34 PM
BMF82
Racer

also the reason i reaponded with “no refund is because He said “if you want your lug nuts, come and get them ******”.
You are lying again ******! Here is what you emailed me. Check out this screen shot from eBay as a reminder.

Get notified of new replies

To BUYER BEWARE- forum member "Iced" [Plus input -forum buyer from ebay]

Old 05-21-2019, 02:35 PM
BMF82
Racer

dude i am trying to work with you, but you kee cursing and insulting me- im not ok worh that. i will take the lug nuts back but YOU ssid the onyl thats gonna happe. is if i set up a home deivery to your house- ebay doesnt allow thaft. they only allow me to pay for the label (which im a ok woth).

please stop insulting and cursing me out. i’ll take the lug nuts(im gettjng a refund on them just like you are)- but i can not set up a home pickup.
At this point I am not even reading what you have to say. You have until midnight to issue a refund and I am not sending anything back without a prepaid shipping label as well as a box. Figure it out. You are forgetting American Express cares far more about me then eBay cares about you and me together. I dont need to send anything back at this point, but if you want them you know how to get them.

Last edited by BMF82; 05-21-2019 at 02:36 PM.
Old 05-21-2019, 02:41 PM
howdigethere
Racer

i knkw what i wrote- i am not lying.
YOU said if i want the lug nuts, come and get them. u also said that. i had to set up a pickup from your home.

dude stop cursing at me. stop ttrying to bully me around, thats not nevessary.

you need to return the item before a refund issued.

its not about the $49, its anout the fact im not going to let you curse at me and try to bully me.

ive been as polite as possible with you, but u keep throwing insults and name calling.

if you want the refund (which im happy to do)- YOU meed to mail the items back. i’ll tive you the address, but i can not achedule a home pick up for u like u wanted.
Old 05-21-2019, 02:43 PM
BMF82
Racer

i knkw what i wrote- i am not lying.
YOU said if i want the lug nuts, come and get them. u also said that. i had to set up a pickup from your home.

dude stop cursing at me. stop ttrying to bully me around, thats not nevessary.

you need to return the item before a refund issued.

its not about the $49, its anout the fact im not going to let you curse at me and try to bully me.

ive been as polite as possible with you, but u keep throwing insults and name calling.

if you want the refund (which im happy to do)- YOU meed to mail the items back. i’ll tive you the address, but i can not achedule a home pick up for u like u wanted.
I am done with you and this post. You can work with Amex and eBay and figure out how to get back your dirty used lug nuts. I am not changing your rating either. You deserve what you got.

Quick Reply: BUYER BEWARE- forum member "Iced" [Plus input -forum buyer from ebay]