Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

BUYER BEWARE- forum member "Iced" [Plus input -forum buyer from ebay]

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2019, 02:46 PM
howdigethere
Racer

Received 46 Likes on 24 Posts

this is ecactly what i am trying to tell u- i can not set up home deivery. i dont have. boxes- the only thing you would need to do js just go to the post office and put it in a small priority mail flat rate envelope.

im trying to take care of this as best and as quickly as i can so i mever have to communictae woth such a negative person, but you need to ship it back, ill pay usps flattate no prob, i can even get a labe emailed to you to print out, but i dont have boxes.
Old 05-21-2019, 02:57 PM
howdigethere
Racer

here, look
I cant set up home delivery, i cant get you a box. all i can do thorugh ebay is buy a shipping label. thats it.
Old 05-21-2019, 03:03 PM
BMF82
Racer

Received 140 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by howdigethere

here, look
I cant set up home delivery, i cant get you a box. all i can do thorugh ebay is buy a shipping label. thats it.
You should have done this over the weekend BEFORE I filed the claim with eBay and Amex. I am not dealing with you anymore. To take my point further this is the EXACT reason why eBay keeps ratings. So ******* like you can get nailed to the wall when they **** up. Get the hell out of here and off the forum you jackass.

Last edited by BMF82; 05-21-2019 at 03:04 PM.
Old 05-21-2019, 03:13 PM
howdigethere
Racer

guy, You said you wanted me to set up a home delivery. That was not an option, that’s what I’m trying to tell you. You keep cursing and insulting me I don’t understand why you can’t just be civilized and speak like an adult.

first you said “come and get them ******”. then you said you wanted me to set up a home delivery. That was not an option, that’s what I’m trying to tell you. You keep cursing and insulting me I don’t understand why you can’t just be civilized.

i’m not gonna let you bully me around dude.
you have some serious anger issues and are extremely harsh.
do what u want. youre not pushin me and threatening me though. peace

Old 05-21-2019, 03:26 PM
Aerovette
Team Owner

Received 585 Likes on 265 Posts

Originally Posted by BMF82
You are right $50 is no big deal, but what if he sold these lug nuts to you and they caused a wheel to come off your car? That sounds extreme, but we dont even know the brand name or the metal being used.

I do love the Corvette Forum and how good members stick together. Thank you for the support.
I'd be pissed too, but let's be realistic, rust and chipped paint are not putting your life in danger. New, untouched lug nuts don't offer any higher degree of dependability. To your exact point, the brand new ones could have been made in China from old pots and pans. If they were new in every way, but you were lied to about where or how they were made, you would never know the difference and never say a word.
Demand your money back , but don't be a drama queen.
Old 05-21-2019, 05:44 PM
ITSQUIK
Burning Brakes

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Hope you guys can get this straightened out soon. For what its worth I see both sides on this.

I wouldn't want to have to do anything if I received something like that. However, it makes sense that I would have to send it back in order to get a refund. I would not be happy but if I wanted my refund, I imagine I could at least drive the item to the local post office or whatever.

I also think its crazy to just ship out an item that you never opened. My head hurts just trying to imagine that. Wouldn't you want to make sure all is good? Not like its a laptop that you have to open the case to make sure the processor is correct. We are talking about lug nuts. I am confident that I would have just opened the box to be sure everything was cool before I shipped it.

Like I said, I hope you guys can get this all figured out soon. We all love these cars!! Lets focus on that and get you two headed in the right direction.

Old 05-21-2019, 07:25 PM
jimijam
Melting Slicks

Received 936 Likes on 582 Posts

I don't know about the others looking in on this thread, but this is some funny ****.

Anyone got any "used nuts" jokes?
Old 05-21-2019, 07:38 PM
W27
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

I agree seller should have checked them first, issued a refund, etc like everyone else said. However, like any other purchase you have to go through the actual process of shipping them back. It’s frustrating but that’s just how it works.

Once you start calling names, cursing them out, and leaving negative feedback... you really just screwed yourself. At that point no one is going to want to cooperate with you. After that I’d go out of my way to make it as difficult as possible. You already did the worst you could do, what’s he got to lose now?

I’ve done a lot of sales in my life. When people were nice, I bent over backwards to make things right if there was a problem. I have never tolerated being talked to like that. People got treated as they treated me. Even though buyer was right, that’s just not how you talk to people if you’re wanting them to work with you.
Old 05-21-2019, 07:48 PM
Eric Fischer
Melting Slicks

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

WTF? It's FIFTY DOLLARS CHILDREN!!!!
Old 05-21-2019, 07:52 PM
BMF82
Racer

Originally Posted by W27
I agree seller should have checked them first, issued a refund, etc like everyone else said. However, like any other purchase you have to go through the actual process of shipping them back. It’s frustrating but that’s just how it works.

Once you start calling names, cursing them out, and leaving negative feedback... you really just screwed yourself. At that point no one is going to want to cooperate with you. After that I’d go out of my way to make it as difficult as possible. You already did the worst you could do, what’s he got to lose now?

I’ve done a lot of sales in my life. When people were nice, I bent over backwards to make things right if there was a problem. I have never tolerated being talked to like that. People got treated as they treated me. Even though buyer was right, that’s just not how you talk to people if you’re wanting them to work with you.
Easy to say when it’s not you.
Old 05-21-2019, 08:19 PM
W27
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by BMF82
Easy to say when it’s not you.
Bro I think we’ve all ordered something online and it showed up not as advertised. It’s not the first time and won’t be the last. It happens. You’ll get your money back. Have a beer and relax
Old 05-21-2019, 08:35 PM
fxkenny
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by jimijam
I don't know about the others looking in on this thread, but this is some funny ****.

Anyone got any "used nuts" jokes?
Looks like a "DEEZNUTS" moment to me !!!!!
Old 05-21-2019, 08:52 PM
howdigethere
Racer

a shipping label was sent to you via email, paid for.

all you need to do is go to the post office, put it in a box and that's all.
i had absolutely zero intention of screwing you- i responded to your nasty message immediately. i never ever ever in my life speak to people the way you spoke to me- your very first sentence was "you son of a bitch". your next sentence was calling me a ******* *******, then telling me to come pick the lug nuts up from you. i posted a link to the original FS thread to simply prove to you that i had no bad intentions whatsoever. i made bad judgment by not opening the box when i got it- because i trust fellow members on here- it didnt cross my mind to think i would get screwed. again, that was my mistake. but man, you were so nasty right from the get go. look at my other ebay auctions, i am selling a 911 turbo, and my $13,000 magnesium wheels. i dont scam , cheat, or lie to people, ESPECIALLY FOR FIFTY DOLLARS.

you were extremely aggressive and i took your tone as threatening. I contacted ebay- and reported you. They see all the nasty messages you sent me. Thats called abusive behavior my dude. i had those lug nuts for sale on this forum also- do you really think i would be out to screw fellow members? for fifty dollars? i was going to let this drag out for as long as i possibly could- simply because you were a real jerk, and i took all that nasty stuff you said to heart. on saturday morning i got your message while i was driving (and posted pics here filling my car up with e85), and immmeditately pulled over to try and address the situation, and the rest of my day was all f-ud up, because i felt bad.

it wasnt about the $50, it was the way you were speaking to me- and you probably still don't get it. and thats ok, maybe that just the kind of person you are- not judging you. you're probably gonna respond with soemthign nasty, cruel or homophobic , whatever. for what its worth, i felt horrible on saturday morning, but you quickly turned it into anger from the way you spoke to me.

the mistake i made was letting my ego get in the way- i.e. letting your insults and name calling affect me, and i've embarased myself.
lesson learned.

just put the items in the box, and once its received and checks out- you'll get a refund.

please keep you word and remove the negative feedback. I dont sell much stuff on ebay - thats not why its important to me, i just simply liked the fact that i have (or had at this point) a 100% positive feedback rating, similiar to how i like the fact that i've got 0 points on my license- i loook at that negative feedback as a blemish on my record, which i don't like. like a black dot on a white board (if that makes sense).

thanks

sorry for the rambling, this is the kind of person i am, this is how i express myself.
Old 05-21-2019, 09:32 PM
BMF82
Racer

Originally Posted by howdigethere
a shipping label was sent to you via email, paid for.

all you need to do is go to the post office, put it in a box and that's all.
i had absolutely zero intention of screwing you- i responded to your nasty message immediately. i never ever ever in my life speak to people the way you spoke to me- your very first sentence was "you son of a bitch". your next sentence was calling me a ******* *******, then telling me to come pick the lug nuts up from you. i posted a link to the original FS thread to simply prove to you that i had no bad intentions whatsoever. i made bad judgment by not opening the box when i got it- because i trust fellow members on here- it didnt cross my mind to think i would get screwed. again, that was my mistake. but man, you were so nasty right from the get go. look at my other ebay auctions, i am selling a 911 turbo, and my $13,000 magnesium wheels. i dont scam , cheat, or lie to people, ESPECIALLY FOR FIFTY DOLLARS.

you were extremely aggressive and i took your tone as threatening. I contacted ebay- and reported you. They see all the nasty messages you sent me. Thats called abusive behavior my dude. i had those lug nuts for sale on this forum also- do you really think i would be out to screw fellow members? for fifty dollars? i was going to let this drag out for as long as i possibly could- simply because you were a real jerk, and i took all that nasty stuff you said to heart. on saturday morning i got your message while i was driving (and posted pics here filling my car up with e85), and immmeditately pulled over to try and address the situation, and the rest of my day was all f-ud up, because i felt bad.

it wasnt about the $50, it was the way you were speaking to me- and you probably still don't get it. and thats ok, maybe that just the kind of person you are- not judging you. you're probably gonna respond with soemthign nasty, cruel or homophobic , whatever. for what its worth, i felt horrible on saturday morning, but you quickly turned it into anger from the way you spoke to me.

the mistake i made was letting my ego get in the way- i.e. letting your insults and name calling affect me, and i've embarased myself.
lesson learned.

just put the items in the box, and once its received and checks out- you'll get a refund.

please keep you word and remove the negative feedback. I dont sell much stuff on ebay - thats not why its important to me, i just simply liked the fact that i have (or had at this point) a 100% positive feedback rating, similiar to how i like the fact that i've got 0 points on my license- i loook at that negative feedback as a blemish on my record, which i don't like. like a black dot on a white board (if that makes sense).

thanks

sorry for the rambling, this is the kind of person i am, this is how i express myself.
Thank you for sending the shipping label. I will return the item and find a box only because you are forum member.

You are the 3rd forum member to send used items to me on eBay. The first two items were carbon fiber targa tops that arrived damaged in undamaged boxes. The seller did that to file an insurance claim, so I have very little tolerance when I get something unexpected on eBay from a forum member now. I know you were not doing this for insurance but I hope you understand where I’m coming from.

Trust me it’s not about the $50. We all have a little extra cash in the bank so don’t insult me. Have a good night.

Last edited by BMF82; 05-21-2019 at 10:38 PM.
Old 05-21-2019, 10:27 PM
johny125
Pro

Received 45 Likes on 31 Posts

Moderators....Why don't you lock this thread, this is going nowhere and nobody really cares what these two have to say. BMF82, you need to clean up your mouth, you lost me with your language!!
Old 05-21-2019, 10:33 PM
jimijam
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Eric Fischer
WTF? It's FIFTY DOLLARS CHILDREN!!!!
Principal > $50
Old 05-21-2019, 10:35 PM
Mark Leger
Racer

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts

Dude this was some like Game of Thrones ****. Made for a good reading. Thank you......

Get notified of new replies

To BUYER BEWARE- forum member "Iced" [Plus input -forum buyer from ebay]

Old 05-21-2019, 10:36 PM
jimijam
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by johny125
Moderators....Why don't you lock this thread, this is going nowhere and nobody really cares what these two have to say. BMF82, you need to clean up your mouth, you lost me with your language!!
I care. Bugger off, man. If you need directions because you are lost, try here
Old 05-21-2019, 10:37 PM
BMF82
Racer

Originally Posted by johny125
I wouldn’t google the meaning of BMF if I were you then. Also nobody did this for you.

Last edited by BMF82; 05-21-2019 at 10:41 PM.
Old 05-21-2019, 10:40 PM
stief
Advanced

Received 37 Likes on 22 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019

So many internet badasses these days.

Quick Reply: BUYER BEWARE- forum member "Iced" [Plus input -forum buyer from ebay]