Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

FRCEFED feedback

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2019, 08:53 PM
z06AB
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default FRCEFED feedback

Was going to sell wheels to member frcefed things didn’t go as planned so I sent a refund
the member then retaliates angrily by posting a bad feed back on me on FS post when I sent a refund and made sure he received it . Just a very immature guy to deal with
other than that not much bad feed back .
Old 05-23-2019, 12:09 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,331 Likes on 2,775 Posts

Where is this “feedback?”

Never mind, I found the thread. “Feedback” threads belong here, not in the For Sale area.

Last edited by vettebuyer6369; 05-23-2019 at 12:33 AM.
Old 05-23-2019, 03:08 AM
z06AB
Advanced

Originally Posted by vettebuyer6369
Where is this “feedback?”

Never mind, I found the thread. “Feedback” threads belong here, not in the For Sale area.
He posted something about me in FS forum I posted in the right area . Haha
maybe you can move his into this one
Old 05-23-2019, 11:44 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Originally Posted by z06AB
He posted something about me in FS forum I posted in the right area . Haha
maybe you can move his into this one
That thread was reported and deleted. He can choose to post a thread here, or answer you in this thread if he chooses.
Old 05-23-2019, 12:13 PM
FRCEFED
Pro

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts

I have been a member here for over 12 years. 700+ posts, numerous likes, plenty of FS threads as well as threads I've purchased from along with positive feedback.

It was posted in the wrong section. Ok. Whoops.

I made the post to try and HELP fellow forum members. Didn't want to just put the guy on blast and that's why I simply asked that IF someone was looking to purchase from him to hit me up via PM and I could relay what I went through trying to deal with him.

z06AB joins 4/23/19, has 7 posts. And doesn't even answer any of his posts. But ya know, I take some blame on this one. I broke one of my own cardinal rules purchasing from a new member with next to zero posts, no selling history, and no feedback.

z06AB stated he was an established PayPal member and that it was attached to his business also. Not a true statement. This was a "new" acct per paypal. He couldn't access the money immediately and didn't know why (paypal's current protection policy). I asked for my money to be refunded after I started to feel uncomfortable with the transaction. Tried to sell them out from under me to a Vette buddy of mine in SC too telling him he had a guy in GA but that that guy was "trying to scrounge up the funds". Knowing the money I paid for them was still sitting there in "his" paypal. Then he replied back to my buddy saying deal fell through and to use Zelle or he'd put them up on Offerup.com for him to be able to purchase them. At that point I filed a claim with PayPal and they immediately sent him an email regarding as such. Literally two minutes later, a refund shows up. Amazing how that happens. Bottom line is he was shady, while also holding my money trying to find someone else to purchase the wheels. But hey, good luck to the next person that looks to purchase from him. I learned my lesson.
Old 05-23-2019, 06:21 PM
z06AB
Advanced

Originally Posted by FRCEFED
I have been a member here for over 12 years. 700+ posts, numerous likes, plenty of FS threads as well as threads I've purchased from along with positive feedback.

It was posted in the wrong section. Ok. Whoops.

I made the post to try and HELP fellow forum members. Didn't want to just put the guy on blast and that's why I simply asked that IF someone was looking to purchase from him to hit me up via PM and I could relay what I went through trying to deal with him.

z06AB joins 4/23/19, has 7 posts. And doesn't even answer any of his posts. But ya know, I take some blame on this one. I broke one of my own cardinal rules purchasing from a new member with next to zero posts, no selling history, and no feedback.

z06AB stated he was an established PayPal member and that it was attached to his business also. Not a true statement. This was a "new" acct per paypal. He couldn't access the money immediately and didn't know why (paypal's current protection policy). I asked for my money to be refunded after I started to feel uncomfortable with the transaction. Tried to sell them out from under me to a Vette buddy of mine in SC too telling him he had a guy in GA but that that guy was "trying to scrounge up the funds". Knowing the money I paid for them was still sitting there in "his" paypal. Then he replied back to my buddy saying deal fell through and to use Zelle or he'd put them up on Offerup.com for him to be able to purchase them. At that point I filed a claim with PayPal and they immediately sent him an email regarding as such. Literally two minutes later, a refund shows up. Amazing how that happens. Bottom line is he was shady, while also holding my money trying to find someone else to purchase the wheels. But hey, good luck to the next person that looks to purchase from him. I learned my lesson.

Old 05-23-2019, 07:31 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Is the above post complete? All I’m seeing is a screen shot of texts.
Old 05-23-2019, 07:45 PM
FRCEFED
Pro

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts

Ummmm, I don’t see a single screen shot?? Can provide plenty though... if need be. But again, just rather put this to bed. It’s over and done. I’m over it. Already got another set of wheels comin. I just wanted to make others aware. I’ve had two PM’s already. One about the “free” tires he had FS where he never got back with the individual and one where one individual PM’ed him about the CF roof and never heard a peep. He was prob too busy making $3k every few days building his SEMA car and promoting his sick *** IG page (still have no clue what his IG is). Lol. Anyways, could care less. If he makes big mulah, good for him. And if he wants to (Edited) on others, (Edited) him. Who (Edited) I’m more than good ��

Last edited by vettebuyer6369; 05-23-2019 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary abusive language
Old 05-23-2019, 08:35 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Not sure what the glitch was, Heres the image that didn’t post:

Old 05-23-2019, 08:37 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Old 05-23-2019, 08:40 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Originally Posted by FRCEFED
Ummmm, I don’t see a single screen shot?? Can provide plenty though... if need be. But again, just rather put this to bed. It’s over and done. I’m over it. Already got another set of wheels comin. I just wanted to make others aware. I’ve had two PM’s already. One about the “free” tires he had FS where he never got back with the individual and one where one individual PM’ed him about the CF roof and never heard a peep. He was prob too busy making $3k every few days building his SEMA car and promoting his sick *** IG page (still have no clue what his IG is). Lol. Anyways, could care less. If he makes big mulah, good for him. And if he wants to **** on others, screw him. Who GAF. I’m more than good 😉
I posted the screen shots to fill in what didn’t post for some reason. All this other stuff is unnecessary, as it appears both sides have had their say and there’s nothing further to accomplish here. According to Transaction Feedback Rules, we can close this thread.

Get notified of new replies

To FRCEFED feedback