Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Jim Meyer Racing Products

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2019, 12:35 PM
Eric Sakai
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Jim Meyer Racing Products

October 2018 I paid JMR $2,200 or 50% down payment. By May 2019 I realized things are going sideways and I'm getting the runaround.
I then e-mail; faxed; registered mail for corrected hard copy of sales order and written pledge of completion/delivery date or credit card refund. Nothing happened so I complained to the BBB and Oregon Consumer Protection.
Still nothing is happening; I don't think these agencies have any teeth. And I do not see myself going to Oregon small claims court from Hawaii.
Through private messages from Corvette Forum members, others have had problems with JMR.
I'm not sure if I should continue to wait; that I'll received the font suspension kit eventually from JMR or I should move on to another brand of front suspension kit.
What do you think? I just do not want to ended up with two different front suspension kit on my hands.
Thank you,
Eric
Old 06-13-2019, 01:57 PM
justplainjim
Drifting

Received 355 Likes on 220 Posts

Move on. Dispute the transaction with your CC company. Find your parts from a reputable vendor.
Old 06-14-2019, 10:54 AM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

Originally Posted by justplainjim
Move on. Dispute the transaction with your CC company. Find your parts from a reputable vendor.
I agree I had to do the same thing with a corba kit car for 15,k a number of years ago.. After I got my money back it was unreal how they called me and wanting to give me free yes diff free parts to keep the sale.. I didn't do so went with a diff co & glad I did... Robert

Get notified of new replies

To Jim Meyer Racing Products

Quick Reply: Jim Meyer Racing Products