Notices
Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Never buy from Weapon X

Old 06-29-2019, 12:34 PM
WILKIE50
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Never buy from Weapon X

There eviews are VERY CONSISTENT with my experience with the owner Ben and his company! The only reviews that are positive are the ones that the manufactures have provided the 5 star experience not Weapon X. Bottom line is donít expect any honest follow through from Ben or his company.

After purchasing a ďlike new & test fittedĒ ZRI Carbon pkg for my Z06 I called & emailed about several defects. The defects were scratches, delaminating and cracking. Clearly the kit wasnít line new! After offering several options I was told to take it or leave it. I chose to drive down to talk to Ben in person and return the unopened shifter and request a full refund. No surprise that after 2 weeks Ben still hasnít processed my refund!

Iíve emailed & multiple left voice mails for Kent, Benís wife and for Ben with no return call from any of them! Heís clearly set up his company to ride off the backs of other companies integrity and customer service.

FYI - Iíve never posted a negative review against any company. But I will certainly share my experience with everyone within the car community from this day forward. Including his vendors that count on him to represent them! There hard work doesnít deserve to be tarnish by his arrogance and disregard of their hard work.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Never buy from Weapon X

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: