Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Help & Feedback > Transactions Feedback
Reload this Page >

Great customer service from Ampd Autosports & Carbotech

Notices
Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Great customer service from Ampd Autosports & Carbotech

Old 07-02-2019, 10:40 AM
Emfuser
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Great customer service from Ampd Autosports & Carbotech

I had an issue with some Carbotech 1521s that I purchased from Ampd by way of a sale posting. I was getting some persistent squealing that I was convinced was due to poor pad backing contact with the slides/spacers/anti-rattle clips. Adam at Ampd got help from Carbotech without me asking for it and got right to troubleshooting with me. Mike Jr. from Carbotech and Adam were very patient with my questions and talked me out of my rabbit hole to consider other stuff. Eventually a very aggressive re-bedding of the pads solved my problem.

I can strongly recommend doing business with Adam at Ampd and am very impressed with Carbotech for taking the time to engage with a single end user who needed help.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Great customer service from Ampd Autosports & Carbotech

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: