Wheels & Tires Corvette Wheel & Tire Sizing Info, Staggered Fitment, Tread Compound, Tire Pressure, size option
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C6 Z06 Aftermarket Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 01:20 PM
dromanik
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default C6 Z06 Aftermarket Wheels

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
True Forged Wheels on 2006 Z06

Here are a few pics of True Forged wheels on my 2006 Z06. Just had them installed a few days ago. They are very high quality and a great company to deal with. Some forum members questioned whether they are good enough for Corvettes, trust me, they are way good enough for our cars. They are powder coat (not paint) and were custom built to my specifications (wheel design, center color and finish, as well as, lip color and finish).

Three-piece Chicanes (10 web design) w/ Satin black powdercoat centers; gloss black powder coat lip; LeMans blue 1/4 inch painted stripe.

Standard '06 Z06 OEM offset front and rear.

Front: 19 X 10 (roughly about 30 lbs w/out 275 X 30 X 19 tires mounted)
Rear: 19 X 13 (roughly about 30 lbs w/out 345 X 30 X 19 tires mounted)

This is a 100% street car, so the weight doesn't concern me. I wanted the "wide look" which is slightly outside the line of the rear wheel well. Front lip is about 1 3/4 to 2 inches and rear lip is about 2 3/4 to 3 inches which is just fine for my tastes.

You should give Steve (True Forged) or John/Wes (Fine Tuned Motorsports) a call. Custom 3-piece wheels shipped for under $4K.

FYI: Car was lowered using the stock bolts. Used a standard bathroom scale for weight therefore your measurements may vary. Sorry for the imprecision.

Reason for Editing:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.
Deletion Options
Do Not Delete Message
Delete Message Reason for Deletion:
Old 11-11-2010, 11:34 PM
JWell
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

i love them, they look awesome...i know true forged is big with the mustang crowd
Old 12-25-2010, 09:01 PM
'Shifter
Thoroughly chapped
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 409 Likes on 327 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17
NCM Member '09

They look nice!

Get notified of new replies

To C6 Z06 Aftermarket Wheels

Quick Reply: C6 Z06 Aftermarket Wheels