Wheels & Tires Corvette Wheel & Tire Sizing Info, Staggered Fitment, Tread Compound, Tire Pressure, size option
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another Tire Comparison Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2018, 01:54 PM
NOS2006
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Another Tire Comparison Thread!

I've looked through many threads, and found some good info already (which I sincerely appreciate!). Looking for one last call on this before I place my order...

I have a 2004 Coupe, mostly stock (just an intake and bypass mod exhaust). Looking for a tire upgrade in the OEM sizes (245/45ZR17 & 275/40ZR18). My car is currently wearing a set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus ZP (run flats). I am deciding between the 3 following options:The BFG's don't seem to have the greatest reviews on this site (I've included them since they're at the same price point with discounts). I've seen some mixed reviews, though mostly good, on the Firehawks. And the Hankooks seem to mostly have positive reviews on the K120s (K110s were not as good).

I'm in Michigan and drive my car every day from the time the lows are above 40F until the first snow of the fall (rain doesn't deter me). I like to get up and go from stoplights occasionally, and take corners fast. I don't track or autox the car, and would prefer a quiet tire though performance takes precedence.

Any final thoughts?

Quick Reply: Another Tire Comparison Thread!