Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[ZR1] Opinions on Used ZR1 Pricing

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2024, 02:11 PM
zr1debt
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Opinions on Used ZR1 Pricing

Hey everybody,

Long time since I have been on here, had a C6 Z06 almost 10 years ago! Anyways, been looking to get back into the fun car scene as my kids are older now and have been searching between Lotus Evora GTs and C6 ZR1s. I have been searching the for sale ads everywhere online for a ZR1 for about a month or 2 and hard to gauge the pricing as some dealers really have them up in price. I have found a seller of a 2011, 3ZR, bone stock (thank god since I live in CA) and 15k miles offered at 75k. I know price is going to vary but I would like to hear from others that watch the markets like hawks what I should be expecting or if this price is fair. As far as the condition, I have not seen it but it does show an accident and buyer states all work was performed at a dealership with no issues (have yet to verify any of this or have a PPI done). Any other tips would be appreciated. Thanks all
Old 05-19-2024, 07:57 AM
Too-Fast
Le Mans Master

Received 802 Likes on 542 Posts
2020 C5 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Let me know where it is so I can buy it…jump on it at $75K, if it has the colors you want and can document its service history. The only thing I would check is to weigh the rotors, to see if they are still in spec; they should be unless its been tracked.
Old 05-19-2024, 01:54 PM
Gary '09 C6
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 454 Likes on 399 Posts

FWIW, I also think that is a fair price (assuming the car checks-out). G

Get notified of new replies

To Opinions on Used ZR1 Pricing

Quick Reply: [ZR1] Opinions on Used ZR1 Pricing