C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

What setting do you set you voltmeter to read .54 volts for the TPS

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2003, 02:29 AM
montie98
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default What setting do you set you voltmeter to read .54 volts for the TPS

I cant seem to get it right . What do you plug the test wires into there is 3 imputs on the voltmeter?
Old 08-08-2003, 02:43 AM
BIG JIM 54
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: What setting do you set you voltmeter to read .54 volts for the TPS (montie98)

First....

You'll need to read the directions on how to work your DMM. If you can't figure out your meter don't mess with the TPS on your car.

I have no idea what meter you have but usually the three output terminals are + (red), - (black) on the right and the third one is for Amps on the left side. But it says all that on the meter face. To measure the voltage of your TPS you'll need to set your meter on DC Volts, at the lowest setting.

The exact procedure for setting your TPS has been mentioned so many times, it has to be easy to find here on the forum. I'm too tired tonight to go look it up and post it for you.

Good Luck,
BIG JIM :sleep:
Old 08-08-2003, 09:35 AM
AGENT 86
Race Director

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts

Default Re: What setting do you set you voltmeter to read .54 volts for the TPS (BIG JIM 54)

:iagree:
In tech tips is Lars's procedure
Good Luck !!

Get notified of new replies

To What setting do you set you voltmeter to read .54 volts for the TPS

Quick Reply: What setting do you set you voltmeter to read .54 volts for the TPS